Chapter 9

<Y/n pov>

I walked towards the Aun gate tired af. why? because I didn't friggin sleep all night. I was never a morning person and when i couldn't sleep yesterday night i sharpened my kunai and shurikens all night. Anyway, as i reached the gate i saw everyone there except for the builder, Tazuna and Kakashi sensei. i wasnt so surprised. I just went to a bench near by and sat there with my head covered in my knees. I heard someone say something to me but i was already blacking out.

<sasuke pov>

After spending about 10 minutes waiting with sakura and naruto i finally saw y/n coming. Last night was kinda awkward and i dk what had gotten into me. To prevent the awkwardness i acted like i didnt notice her and went to the other end of the gate. I saw her going to the bench and sitting like she was going to sleep. Naruto went up to her and wished her goodmorning but she didnt respond. Im pretty sure shes asleep.     

after about 15-20 minutes kakashi and tazuna finally decided to show (theyre so annoying). Naruto went and woke y/n up and she still carrying her cold face patted her hair to make them neat and came to stand with us without saying a word. 

<Author pov>

When each and every one was there, they finally left. Tazuna in the middle and everybody else at his sides as to protect him. After walking for about 30 minutes y/n and kakashi noticed a water puddle in the middle of the path.Since it hadnt rained around here any soon and the puddle looked like it had formed just recently, Y/n and kakshi put their guard up but didnt say a word to the others. Kakashi already knew that y/n knew so they kept walking. They both gripped theyre kunai in their hands and got ready for any jumpscare attack. 

They just walked a couple more steps when to masked ninjas came and impaled kakashi and he cut in half and dissapeared. Naruto screamed and froze at his place, whilw everyone else i.e y/n, sasuke and sakura got ready for combat. YN and sasuke fought as sakura protected tazuna.

<YN POV>

As much as i hate to say it, the masked ninjas were overpowering us. while sakura and naruto did nothing me and sasuke fought three highly skilled ninjas. Just as we were barely handling 3 ninjas with almost getting impaled by poisonous kunais several times, out of nowhere a 4 ninja came darting towards tazuna and sakura. sakura got into stance but i dont reckon she could do anything about it. panick filled the atmosphere. Sasuke shouted to naruto but he couldnt move AT ALL.  giving up, sasuke kicked the ninja he was fighting, loosing his kunai while doing that; he went infront of sakura hands open guarding them. 

Knowinf well that he wont be able to do anything because he was unarmed and now there were two ninjas heading his way, I had to get serious. i put a gifted energy in my kunai and impaled the ninja i was fighting at the moment with it, making sure not to entirely kill him. without anyone getting to know i could teleport, i went infront of sasuke just as the ninjas came into contact. Not having enough time, i fought off one of the ninjas and he fell unconsious but just then i felt a sharp pain in my abdomen, just to know a few seconds later that the other ninja thre a poison filled shuriken my way. I tried to fight anyway because there was still a ninja left but then Kakahi came to the rescue. Just a little late as always........... after that, everything blacked out.

------------------------------------------

im really tired so thats all for this one... sorryy