chapter 10

yn pov

I came back to my senses when i heard people talking. My vision was still blurry . Soon enough i realized the talking came from kakashi and naruto. kakashi was saying something about how the poison in narutos hand would spread and kill him or something. I started to try and get up but it hurt. my vision cleared and the groans i made from trying to get up got everyone's attention on me. I heard them give out a sigh of relief.

"OH THANK GOD" naruto shouted and ran to help me. "We thought we lost you but your body randomly started healing" My blood froze hearing this. shit shit shit. they cant know. no one can.

Sakura came and helped me get up as well and said something under her breath but i couldnt really get what. My gaze shifted to sasuke who seemed like he just got a heart attack or some shit. Kakashi seemed relieved and tazuna just said thatnks for protecting me. 

'come on help y/n up and we gotta leave." kakashi said.

I was in shit pain. it was still healing but it hurt. I got up myself but couldnt walk so kakashi asked naruto and sasuke to help me walk. I hated every part of it. I felt like a burden but i had to do it.

(author pov)

They walked and walked and finally reached the port where they took a boat to Tazuna's village. They saw a huge bridge under construction but had to keep really quiet in order to not get noticed. By the time they set foot on land yn could walk herself so, all of them started to go towards tazuna's house. Once we reached the old man's house he told them everything that was happening .that is; the threats, the importance of the bridge, tazuna's son and the most important of all, zabuza. they also met tazuna's grandson and ate and rested well.

The next morning Kakashi woke up naruto sasuke, sakura and y/n for some training. He felt that in order to go up against zabuza they needed to buck up and learn new tricks. Kakashi took all of them to a jungle close to the house. He decided to teach them chakra control.

(Naruto pov)

Im super excited. Im gonna be stronger and imma defeat the momochi zabuza guy and ill be one step closer to becoming the hokage. believe it! 

''Okay children. listen close. this is a very important step of training and im going to demonstrate it first." said kakashi sensei

"yea yea we know just do it fast" i said

After that kakshi sensei asked us to climb a tree.

"WTF. THIS IS WHAT YOU WERE TALKING ABOUT. THIS IS SO STUPID" i said

kakashi sensei completely ignored me and started to demonstrate. he was climbing-no-walking up the tree and that too without using his hands. after he reached the top, he said. your task is to climb this tree without using and weapon or your hands. you need to concentrate chakra on your feet and move to the top of the tree. Now remember. this isnt as easy as it looks okay?

"we'll see about that" i said and chose a tree and started to run to climb it.

<y/n pov>

I already know how to do this shit. I was about to climb it and show kakashi when i heard a thud. Of course naruto had to charge up at the tree and fall. I completely ignored it and went up the tree and sat on one of the highest branch. I suddenly felt someone sitting beside me on the other treee. I was surprised to see sakura. She was all happy and proud and i was honestly surprised so i kinda passed her a small smile. She was shocked but she instantly smiled back. I guess she isnt so bad.

On the other hand sasuke and naruto kept on competing with each other and i was disappointed to see sasuke not being able to do it. It was getting dark so me and sakura went back to the builders house as kakashi had restricted me from doing any harsh training or anytraining of any sort. Anyway, we went to the house and had dinner and after sitting there listening to sakura and the builders family talk i excused myself because i was feeling a little tired.

On my way to the room i heard tazuna's grandson saying something rude and disrespectful about ninjas. i was curious so i hid myself and listened to him talking to himself. I found out about his father, how he had died protecting him and the village and how he was the only courageous person. i could relate to him because i had lost my father too and i wanted to comfort him, but i decided to walk back to my room instead.

I was looking out the window, thinking of my parents and my forbidden powers until my head felt heavy and i went to sleep.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

pleasw vote and commentt <<33