chapter 14

<next morning>

(author pov)

Y/n, sasuke, sakura and naruto met each other at the registration center. registration for the chunnin exams which they had all decided to take part in. They had their filled out forms in their hands and had to submit it to register themselves. They got to the building and went to the 2nd floor, room 114 but just as they were about to enter, y/n and sasuke realized something and pulled sakura and naruto back. they were taken aback but sasuke told them that it was a genjustsu and this was really the 2nd floor. THey released the genjutsu and went over another floor which was the actual registration place. Apparently it was the most basic test and if you werent able to figure out the genjutsu they werent worthy of even submitting the forms cause well... theyre dumb asf.

Anyway, they gave the forms and sasuke apparently got into a fight with another konha genin named lee or something. the dude had huge-ass eyebrows. like my dude was abnormal. but yea they fought and sasuke got beaten up to everyones surprise and he wasnt giving up but the other teams sensei came and stopped both of them. And the sensei---... my dude had eyebrows bigger than his friggin face man, wtf. but yea he stopped it said some stupid shit about youth or whatever and went away. 

(yn pov)

okay so.. neji is in bushy eyebrow's team? i feel bad for him lowkey. Before leaving we passed each other a little smile and he asked me to meet him at the training grounds at 6pm. he said it really plain so i knew it wasnt going to be awkward and he was just going to ask me to spar with him like he asked me to last time. i said yes. dont ask me why.

(sasuke pov)

wtf man. why'd the funny looking dude come off so strong. this is so annoying. we were about to go when the byakugan kid called y/n. i could here them talking and wth, whyre they meeting. and did she really just smile>? i felt i hint of a weird emotion but whatever.. idc. im gonna train. There aint no way im losing to that weird ass eyebrow kid again.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sorry yall. im in a hurry. short chapter it is. The next one will be a little longer... I hope.

byee, follow and vote and comment and do whatever you\ can.