chapter 12

<time skip- back in konoha>  

<y/n pov>

They know. they know. they know. they know.                                                                                                  They saw it. they saw each and every thing. what'll happen now? are they gonna kill me? are they gonna throw me out?

All these thoughts and questions clouded my mind. I was panicking. internally and externally. Ive been pacing around my room for about 8 minutes now. I was on the verge of crying when i heard a knock. i didnt open my door. i was scared. i was scared of what was going to happen. the person kept knocking and knocking and then he/she started pounding on the door.

 I opened it.

It was an unknown ninja. i was summoned by the hokage. 

shit.shit.shit.shit.shit.shit.shit.shit.

i went along with him and once we reached the hokage's office, i was told to wait outside. After about 10 minutes i was called in. no matter how much i tried to prepare myself i still had that inseparable anxiety. As i went in, i saw the third hokage and kakashi sitting opposite to one another. They tried to make me comfortable but to no avail. it was one of the most agonizing 30 minutes ever. they asked me only the main and basic questions. i answered and with great difficulty of stifling my cries and resisting the urge to jump out the open window i got it over with.

i was sent back out. i felt this tugging feeling in my stomach and i got the bad butterflies. I hadn't felt all this in so long. it was like a tsunami of the emotions i held in all this time, finally breaking through. i just hoped they wouldnt tell anyone else. hoping they wouldnt throw  me out or wouldnt use me for their own treacherous motives. 

i could hear hokage sama and kakshi talking from outside. i heard arguments, convincing, solutions and whatnot. The 6 minute wait absolutely killed me. I hadnt felt this amount of turmoil in my emotions in more than a year. Bloodied memories of my parents and that bloody night surfaced my mind again. I was called back inside. 

To my surprise, I was only asked if i was able to control my powers. I said yes. I told them i had learnt how to control them. Shorty after that, i was sent home. 

I sprinted back to my apartment, closed the door, locked it and crumbled to the ground. I was waiting for tears to flow, but they didnt, and just like that i was empty again. I was forgetting about that fateful night that is, until today. the memories came flashing and i could remember each and every detail.

IT. WAS. HORRIBLE.

I was able to sleep but woke up in the middle of the night once again due to the inevitable nightmares. i got a glass of water to drink and made my way to the training grounds. I had to get stronger. I had to get even stronger so that i would never be pressured into using my kekkei genkai again. I WILL BE STRONGER. NO MATTER WHAT.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm reallly sooorryyy for the smooll chapter but my exams are over and the next chapter's gon be long asf. also i wont delay the kekkei genkai and her parent's mystery thing anymore. ill explain it all in the next chap fo sure. 

thanks and byeee <<333