Chapter 18

It was the time of evening, the birds were hovering in the sky. Avni was sitting in her room and she dialed Neil's number after a few rings, the phone was picked up.

Avni: Hello.

On the other side, DD was on call.

DD: Good evening, Bhabhi.

Avni frowned.

Avni: DD?

DD: Ji, Bhabhi.

Avni: Neil kahan hai?

DD: woh bhabhi, Sir Ji commissioner sir ke sath meeting room main hain.

Avni: Oh. Acha theek hai. Main bad main bad kar lungi.

DD: koi message ho to mujhe de den.

Avni: Nahi, nahi, as such koi message nahi hai. Bus ase hi.

DD: ok, main Sir ji ko bata dunga.

Avni cut the call and she thinks then Avni started reading her novel.

It was the time of night, the moon was shining over an open area. A crowd was standing there and a huge force of police was also present there. A seal was hanging there. Three police jeeps were standing there and one van of the forensic team was standing there. They were collecting proofs. A dead body was kept on the ground on the stretcher and it was covered with a white sheet. Neil was standing at some distance and he was looking at the ground by keeping his one hand on his hips. Neil looked around. DD was standing with him. Neil was wearing a mask but it was pulled down.

DD: Sir, mujhe lagta hai death blood loss ki waja se hoi hai. Is per kisi knife se waar kiya gaya hai.

Neil nodded.

Neil: hmm. Lekin murder yahan nahi howa.

DD: aap ko asa kyun lagta hai?

Neil: DD, dekho yahan aas pass koi bhi blood ka stain nahi hai is ka matlab isay kahin aur mara gaya hai. Aur is ke sar per bhi chot hai to possibility hai ke is per ek se zyada logon ne waar kiya ho yaa phir ek hi insan ne pehle is ke sar per waar kar ke isay behosh kiya aur phir is per Kisi sharp cheeze se waar kiya.

DD nodded.

Neil: Aur to aur is ke pass is ka wallet bhi nahi hai means killer nahi chahta ke is ki identity kisi ko pata chale.

DD: aur is ka face bhi kharab kar diya hai taa ke koi isay pehchan naa paye.

Neil nodded.

Neil: Yahan aas pass talashi jari rakho kuch na kuch to zaror milega.

DD nodded.

Neil: aur han body autopsy ke liye bhej do.

DD: ok, Sir.

DD goes and Neil looked around. Neil moved there to find some clues and he found a bracelet. Neil was wearing gloves in his hands. Neil took out a packet from his pocket and he sat on his feet. Neil took the bracelet and looked at it. It was a man's bracelet. Neil kept it in the packet. Neil looked around and he got up. Neil looked here and there then he looked at the packet. Neil thinks. Neil's phone rang and he came out of his thoughts. Neil took out his phone from his pocket and saw Avni's number. Neil was about to pick up the call but he heard a sound of siren. Neil looked up and he saw Commissioner's car. Neil cut the call.

On the other side, Avni was sitting on the bed in her and she looked at the phone confusingly.

Avni: Neil ne meri call kat di.

Avni was surprised.

On the other side, Commissioner came to Neil who salutes him and the commissioner nodded.