Chapter 20

It was daytime, the sun was shining over the Khanna mansion and birds were chirping on the trees. Some were hovering in the sky and some were sitting on the wall.

In the Khanna mansion, the Khanna family and the Mehta family were sitting on the couch. Avni and Neil were standing at some distance. Avni and Neil came to them.

Bebe: aao, betho beta.

Neil: Ab, mom, Bebe, main soch raha tha ke Avni pehli baar ghar aai hai to kyun na main usay pura mansion dekha dun.

Everyone smiled and Avni was stunned to hear that. She looked at Neil and then she looked at the family.

Shweta: Aray usay be...

Bebe: Han, han, putter kyun nahi. Jaa dekha de usay apna ghar.

Avni smiled by looking down and Neil got happy.

Bebe: Jaa, putter, ghum apna ghar.

Avni smiled and she looked at Dayawanti Mehta who nodded and blinked her eyes. Avni smiled. Neil also smiled to see that.

Neil: Come, Avni.

Avni nodded.

Neil smiled to see Bebe and then they go. Avni reached the stairs and Neil held Avni's hand. Avni was surprised.

Avni: Neil.

Neil looked at her.

Neil: What?

Avni signed at the hands and then at their parents. Neil looked away then he started climbing the stairs.

Avni: Neil.

But Neil ignored her and he was climbing the stairs with Avni.

Avni was saying while going: Neil, kya kar rahe ho koi dekh lega.

Neil stopped and Avni stopped too. Neil turned to her.

Neil: Kon dekhe ga? sab log living room main bethe batain kar rahe hain. Sab ko pata hai ke hum sath main hain. Un ki permission le kar aye hain. Aur yaar hath hi pakra hai tumhara konsa main romance kar raha hun.

Avni made a face.

Neil: Aur is hath pakarne ka bhi tum ase bol, bol kar sab ko bata dogi. Silently chalte to kisi ko pata bhi nahi chalta lekin nahi tumhe to alan karna hai. Waise kisi ko pata chale na chale tumhare bolne se zaror pata chal jaega.

Avni was looking at him.

Neil: Ab ase kya dekh rahi ho, chalo.

Avni shook her head then they go. Avni saw the corridor. Neil showed her the small living area, his parent's room, and the guest room and then they entered the TV projector room. Neil switched on the light and they saw the room where comfortable couches were kept. The person can lay on them also. A large LCD was hanging there. Neil smiled to see Avni and then he saw the room.

Avni: it is so nice. Tum sab log yahan movie dekhte ho?

Avni looked at Neil who nodded.

Neil: Yes, kabhi, kabhi hum yahan apna quality time spend karte hain. Mom us din maze, maze ke khane banati hain aur hum bohat enjoy karte hain.

Avni smiled.

Avni: how nice.

Neil: hmm aur embarrass bhi bohat hote hain.

Avni frowned.

Avni: Embarrass kaise?

Neil: Movies ka koi bharosa nahi hai. Kabhi bhi kissing scene aur adult scene ajate hain to bus phir sab ka embarrassment mode on.