Chapter 22

It was the time of night, the Mehta house was decorated beautifully. People were going there and a crowd of people was already present there. Ashish and Neela maa were welcoming the guest.

Neela maa leaned toward Ashish and he also leaned toward her.

Nm: Aap ki Prakash Ji se baat hoi kab nikal rahe hain woh log.

Ashish: Meri baat hoi dus minute pehle woh log nikle nahi the. Kaha ke panch minute main nikal rahe hain.

Neela maa got worried.

Nm: woh log pichle ek ghante se yahi keh rahe hain. Mujhe to kuch garbar lag rahi hai.

They saw a couple coming and smiled. They greeted them and met them. The couple went inside and they looked at each other.

Ashish: Main phir se baat karta hun... Avni ready hai?

Nm: Woh to kab se ready hai.

Ashish nodded. Ashish went to the side to talk and Neela maa attended to the guest. Ashish dialed a number.

On the other side, the Khanna family was standing in the living area and Prakash's phone rang. He saw Ashish's number.

Prakash: Yeh dekho phir se Ashish ki call arahi hai. Kya kahun un se kahan hai Neil.

Everyone was worried.

Bebe: Baat to kar.

Prakash: Humain Neil ka rishta hi nahi karna chahiye tha.

Shweta: Prakash Ji, kya aap bhi.

Prakash received the call.

Prakash: Hello.

Ashish: Hello, Prakash, kahan hain aap log? Guests bhi agaye hain.

Prakash: ab, huuuu... Hum bus nikal rahe hain.

Ashish: Pichle ek ghante se aap yahi keh rahe hain. Baat kya hai? Sab theek hai na.

Prakash: Han, han, sab theek hai. Bus Shweta Ji tiyar nahi hoi ab tak.

Shweta got shocked. She sighed what.

Prakash: woh bus niche aen phir hum nikal rahe hain.

Ashish sighed.

Ashish: Theek hai. Neil kahan hai?

Prakash was shocked.

Prakash: Woh apne doston ke sath hai.

Ashish: Ok, aap log thora jaldi kijiye. Guests ab puch rahe hain.

Prakash: Ji.

They cut the call.

Prakash: Kahan hai yeh Neil.

Everyone was worried.

Vidyut: Maine DD ko bhi call ki woh bhi call attend nahi kar raha.

They think.

On the other side, Avni was sitting on the bed and was looking at her phone.