Chapter 17

It was the time of day, the birds were hovering in the sky and some were having their feed on the terraces of the houses. On the terrace of the Mehta house, two love birds were lost in their love world. Neil and Avni were standing really close to each other. Avni was standing with the wall. Neil and Avni's hands were intervened at the wall. Neil leaned towards Avni. Neil was about to claim Avni's lips but Avni stopped him. Neil looked at Avni.

Avni: I need some time.

Neil frowned. Avni felt bad.

Avni: I am sorry. I hope, you understand.

Neil looked down then Neil looked at Avni. Neil smiled and he kissed Avni's forehead.

Neil: I understand.

Avni: I am sorry.

Neil: You don't be. I understand. Even I am sorry, mujhe tumhare comfort zone ka dihan rakhna chahiye tha. Please mujhe mauf kar do.

Avni shook her head. Neil moved back.

Neil: Jao, sab pareshan ho rahe honge, and thanks for coming.

Avni was looking at him sadly.

Avni: Upset ho?

Neil frowned.

Neil: Bilkul bhi nahi.

Avni: Paka?

Neil smiled and he cupped Avni's face.

Neil: Don't worry. Main bilkul bhi gussa nahi hun. Main smajh sakta hun. Mujhe bilkul bhi bura nahi laga.

Avni hugged Neil by keeping her head on Neil’s chest. Neil smiled and captured her in his arms.

Avni: Thank you for understanding.

Neil smiled and he kissed Avni's hair. Avni smiled.

On the other side, everyone was searching for Avni and they saw her coming down from stairs.

Nm: yeh rahi yeh.

Everyone made a face. Avni saw them and she looked down. Avni kept her hair behind her ear.

Nm: Kya hai yeh, bacha, hum kitna pareshan ho gaye the. Terrace per jana tha to bata kar to jati.

Avni: Sorry, mamma, woh aaj hum jaa rahe the to maine socha ek baar pure ghar ka chakar laga lun.

Neela maa made a face and others smiled.

Ashish: It's ok, Rockstar, we understand bus agar bata kar jati to hum chinta nahi karte.

Nm: Kya it's ok? Mujhe to yeh smajh nahi araha ke akhir asa hai kya terrace per jo yeh baar, baar wahan jati hai.

Avni looked down.

Nm: pehle bhi yaad hai na kya howa tha.

Ashish: It's ok, Neela.

Neela maa made a face. Avni came forward.

Avni: Sorry na mamma.

Avni hugged Neela maa by snaking her arms around Neela maa's neck. Neela maa smiled and held Avni's arm.

Nm: It's ok. Acha, chalo ab jaldi se ready ho jao humain thori dair main nikalna hai.

Avni kissed Neela maa's cheek.

Avni: ok and thank you.

They smiled.

Later, the Mehta family was standing outside the Mehta house. The Khanna family came there. The Mehta family was a little bit surprised and they looked at each other because they were getting late.

Teri Meri Kahaniजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें