Chapter 30

It was the time of morning, the sun was shining brightly in an open area where Avni was standing and she was looking at the ashes of her parents. Neil came there and he stopped to see Avni.

Neil got emotional because he can't see his love, his Avni in this severe pain. Neil gulped and then took a deep breath. Neil came to Avni and he saw the ashes. Neil looked at Avni and kept his hand on Avni's shoulders. Avni looked at Neil and then she looked at the ashes.

Avni: Pata hai, Neil, Mamma, humesha mujhe kaha karti thi, Avni yeh jo Zindagi hai na is ka koi bharosa nahi hai ke kab yeh sath chor jaye. Main hamesha tumhare sath nahi rahungi is liye independent banana sikho. Khud ko itna strong banao ke koi kitni bhi koshish kar le lekin tumhe tor na paye.

Neil looked at the ashes of Neela maa and then he looked at Avni.

Avni: Zindagi ke bare main to sabaq de diya. Apne pairon per khara hona bhi sikha diya. Lekin un ke bina kaise jeena hai yeh to sikhaya hi nahi unho ne. Apne andar ke khalipan ko kaise bharna hai yeh to bataya hi nahi unho ne.

Neil gulped. Avni gulped her pain.

Avni: Abhi to aur bohat kuch sikhana tha unhe mujhe. Bohat kuch batana tha aur abhi woh mujhe chor kar chali.

Avni was trying to control herself and she was fuming. Neil saw her condition and he caught Avni in his arms.

Neil: Ssshhhh...

Avni cried. Neil was also crying and he kissed Avni's hair. After some time, Avni broke the hug and wiped her tears.

Neil: ab, chalen?

Avni looked at Neil and she looked at the ashes of her parents. Avni nodded while looking at the ashes. Neil held Avni's shoulders and turned her. Neil was taking Avni from there but she stopped and turned to see her parents. Neil saw Avni and then he also looked there. Neil looked at Avni.

Neil: chalo.

Avni looked at Neil who nodded and took Avni from there.

Everyone came home and the whole day, the arrival or going of people continues.

Soon, the day turned into night. In Avni's room, Avni was sitting on the bed carrying her parent's picture frame. She caressed the picture frame. Neil was coming to the room carrying a plate of food and he stopped at the door. Neil thinks and then he smiled slightly and came to Avni. Avni saw Neil who came to the bed and sat. Neil kept the plate of food on the bed. Avni looked at the picture frame.

Neil: Avni, dinner kar lo.

Avni: Neil, mera mann nahi hai.

Neil: Avni, tum ne kal sham se kuch nahi khaya. Thora sa kha lo.

Avni shook her head.

Avni: Bilkul mann nahi hai.

Neil: theek hai to main bhi nahi khaonga.

Avni: Neil, please.

Neil: Please, Avni.

Avni made a face.

Neil: Neela maa, dekh rahi hain aap. Avni mera ek bhi kehna nahi mann rahi. Aap ne Avni ki zimedari mujhe di thi lekin yeh hai ke meri baat hi nahi mann rahi phir mujhe mat dantiye ga. Ab aap hi samjhaiye isay.

Avni got irritated and got up.

Avni: Neil, please, yeh sab mazak lag raha hai tumhe.

Neil was surprised.

Avni: Mere parents mazak hain tumhare liye.

Neil got up.

Neil: Avni, main to bus.