Return to Omashu

As the flag that represents the Fire Nation waves in the distance, Aang frowns upon seeing it. "I can't believe it. I knew the war has spread far but, Omashu always seemed...untouchable..."

You sigh. "That's what I thought, too. Well, until...this. Now, Basingse is the only Great Earth Kingdom left that remains untouched by these Neanderthals..."

You cross your arms. "Those fuckers..."

Katara places a hand on Aang's shoulder before giving you both a sympathetic look. "This is horrible. I know but, now, we have to move on..."

Both you and Aang simultaneously disagree as Katara says this. "No." She raises an eyebrow. "Pardon?" You tighten your hands into fists. "This. This is personal now." Aang nods his head before grabbing his glider and walking forwards. "The Fire Nation took over Omashu. The home to one of our dearest friends...I'm going to find Bumi."

You open your fans. "And, I'm going to help you."

"No. Nope. We don't even know if Bumi's still..."

"Still what?"

Sokka uncomfortably looks towards the side as you glare back at him. "...Around. Look, I know you both had your hearts set on Bumi helping you teach Aang but, there are other people who could hel-"

"As I said before, this. Is personal." Aang nods in agreement. "It's not about finding a teacher. It's about finding a close friend and, I'll be damned if we don't find Bumi."

Sokka sighs before rolling his eyes. "I can't believe we're doing this..." And placing his hand on your shoulder, causing you to look up at him. "But, if (Y/n) and Aang want to find Bumi so badly then, we have to do it."

Your eyes widen. "Sokka..." He smiles. "It's the least we can do. You helped us a lot in the past. Now, it's out time to return the favor."

As Sokka says this, a large grin makes its way onto your face. Jumping onto Sokka, you tightly wrap your arms around him before pulling him into a big hug. "Thank you so much, Sokka!"

He pauses for a minute before smiling and wrapping his arms around your waist, placing his face into the crook of your neck.

"No problem, (Y/n). No problem."

As you get dressed in an that won't make you stick out like a sore thumb, you make your way over to the secret entrance that the others found. As Aang pries it open with his glider, a firm, green liquid comes oozing out of it causing you to grimace.

Sokka: A secret passage? Why didn't we think of this before?

As you see a large wave of the ooze coming full speed ahead, you quickly move out of the way, causing the wave to collide with Sokka. "Ew!"

You laugh as you climb in the tunnel. "Does that answer your question?"

As everyone makes their way inside the cave, you, Aang, and Katara bend the water away from yourselves whilst it all falls on top of Sokka. As you stop at a large, metal top in the ceiling, Aang looks through it.

Seeing the coast is clear, he pops it before helping you out. You smile as he does so. "Thanks, Aang." He smiles in return. "No problem, (Y/n)."

As you hear a small splash of water behind you, you turn around to see Katara stepping out of the tunnel, a smile on her face as well. "That wasn't as bad as I thought." Whilst Sokka climbs out of it, covered in the green gloop.

As Katara notices Sokka's little predicament, she spots a bucket of water before bending the water out and towards the male. When he's clean, Aang uses his air to dry him. As two adorable pentapi pull against his face, you look at the tiny creatures in awe. "Aw...so adorable~"