Sunshine/Stratus/Victory/Infinity (Era 5)

Start from the beginning

Her special mask marking:

Credit to OneBloodyFuckingMess, go check out their guide to ghouls. (If you're reading this and you have a problem with me putting these drawings here lemme know and I'll take it down immediately).

(Also let me know if OneBloodyFuckingMess isn't the artist, I don't want to fuck up any of the credits)

Timeline

Sunshine joined Ghost in 2022. Here's her timeline!

Era 5

The only thing that happened in Era 5 was the addition of our third ghoulette, Sunshine, who happens to be the star of this chapter!

Era 5 2022

Fire: Dewdrop/Sodo - Lead Guitarist - (Per 'Sodo' Eriksson)

Quintessence: Aether - Rhythm Guitarist - (Chris Catalyst)

Water: Rain - Bassist - (Cosmo Sylvan)

Multi-Ghoul 1: Swiss/Shadow/Swiss Army Ghoul - Guitarist, tambourine, backing vocals and saxophonist (plays the saxophone solo in Miasma as Papa Nihil) - (Justin 'Jutty' Taylor)

Multi-Ghoul 2: Cirrus - Keyboardist, tambourine, backing vocals and keytar - (Laura Scarborough) **A small note, some sources were telling me that Cirrus is an Air Ghoulette not a Multi, but technically it would make more sense for her to be a multi. Of course, correct me if I'm wrong ^^**

Multi-Ghoul 3: Sunshine/Stratus/Victory/Infinity - Tambourine, backing vocals and keyboardist - (Sophie Amelkin)

Air: Cumulus - Keyboardist, keytar and backing vocals - (Mad Gallica)

Earth: Mountain - Drums - (Hayden Scott)