𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐢. 𝐯𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐞'𝐬 𝐝𝐚𝐲

ALL YOU NEED IS LOVE
8x14

Charlotte Brown hates Valentine's day.

The brunette came out to her parents as pansexual on Valentine's day when she was in the seventh grade.

Bad decision.

She'd only done it because the girl she'd been going out with was her first real relationship, ever, and she wanted to make her girlfriend happy.

Said girl, Brooklyn, was openly out to their grade, and her parents, but Charlotte wasn't.

This didn't bother Brooklyn at all, but it did Charlotte.

So she brought her girlfriend home one day after school, like she had many times before. But this time was different. She was going to tell her parents.

Brooklyn was loved by Mr. and Mrs. Brown.

Although this changed their perspective of the intelligent, blonde teen.

Charlotte sat her parents down at dinner, along with her girlfriend,—whom she'd started dating merely five months before this occurred—and her almost four year old sister, and dropped the bomb.

Unfortunately, she didn't anticipate the bomb being lethal.

Her parents had never shown any signs of being homophobic, and she wasn't mentally prepared for the resentment that was going to come.

They had suspected this was to come for months on end, but they didn't want to believe their sweet little Charlotte was into the same sex.

So, they were going to let her down easy.

They'd first suggested Brooklyn 'should see herself home'. But when Charlotte shook her head, and tears flooding her eyes, her parents did what they wanted the hard way.

Her parents never physically hit her, and they never would. But she felt like she'd been punched in the gut when they told her they thought boarding school was a good option.

They gave her a lecture about why women shouldn't like women, and sent her off to pack her bags.

She honestly wished she'd put up a fight on the school, more than her baby sister did, who cried for weeks after she left, but she didn't.

The eldest Brown sister stopped dating Brooklyn all the way through the three and a half years her parents kept her in boarding school.

They tried, but it turns out letters were not for Brooklyn.

When she came back in the eleventh grade, Charlotte was hotter than when she'd left. And she'd had her fair share of he's, she's, and they's.

She started dating Brooklyn when she'd gotten back, as old feelings had risen.

She dated Brooklyn from four months into her eleventh year, all the way until graduation.

Which was where she realized she didn't like being in a relationship, and her and the blonde were not going to work out.

She liked the sex but not the relationship aspects of it all.

Brooklyn wanted to go into the Medical Field, preferably a surgeon, and at the time, Charlotte wanted to be a Psychologist.

Although that changed quickly when her parents got into a car accident.

This is what goes through her mind every Valentine's day.

The way that she wishes she could've been a better daughter to her parents. A better sister. A better everything.

But she loved who she loved, didn't she?