𝐢. 𝐟𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡

FREE FALLING 8x1

Charlotte knew one thing, she did not do relationships. Meredith and Derek were having issues, Cristina and Owen were also having issues.

Teddy was in love with Henry.

Actually, Charlotte knew two things, she absolutely needed to leave Meredith's house and find her own.

The baby crying, and the moaning coming from Lexie and Jackson's room. Then, on occasions, the fighting from Meredith and Dereks room.

Charlotte only didn't have her own place because she didn't have to pay rent at Merediths frat house. It was great. Except everyone was living there.

But Charlotte stayed at the hospital most of the time. She wanted to go into Trauma or Orthopedic surgery, so she was always at the hospital trolling for surgery's.

Which caused her to run into April. A lot. April was always there since she was picked to be the new chief resident.

Charlotte walked through the hospital. She saw Callie, Arizona and Teddy standing at the nurses station holding Sofia.

Charlotte stood there, beside Callie. "Hey, Sofia." Charlotte said, in a baby voice.

Lexie walked down the stairs with new interns, oh how Charlotte loved new interns.

Callie looked to the side, "Oh. Oh. New interns." Callie made a weird face, "I hate new interns."

"Seriously?" Teddy and Charlotte said at the same time.

"Ugh. Mm-hmm." Callie hummed.

"I love new interns." Teddy says in a baby voice, "They're the future, the next generation. Filled with hope and promise, innovation."

"Wow. Sex with Henry must be really good." Arizona says, smiling at her friend.

"Earth-shattering." Teddy says in a normal voice.

"I know that feeling." Charlotte said.

Callie chuckles, "We know." They all say at the same time.

"Not even Yang's gonna get me down." Teddy says back in the baby voice. "No, she's not." Teddy walks off into another direction.

April came walking down the stairs, reading a clip board, "Good morning and welcome to your fifth year of residency." Once April reaches the bottom of the stairs she sees Owen and Derek. "Oh, morning."

"Morning." Derek greets her.

"See you guys up there. I hear there's an omelette station." April says and walks off.

Charlotte watched the interaction from where she stood with Callie and Arizona. Charlotte rolled her eyes.

Callie eyes Charlotte from the side, but didn't say anything.

"I'm gonna go down there, I don't want April to yell at me." Charlotte said in a joking voice.

Once Charlotte walked in, she immediately noticed April trying to make herself known.

"Good morning, and, uh, welcome to your final year of residency." She looked around and noticed no one was looking at her. Except Charlotte. But she had moved towards the back. She didn't want to eat. She ate before work. "Um..this— this breakfast is the one time when all the fifth years and the attending's will be in the same room, so..so use your time wisely, residents..find a mentor..ask questions, get advise of your futures. And, um, I see your already chatting away, so that's— that's good." April waved the clipboard, "Just carry on."