𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙍𝙏𝙔 ➯ 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙙𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙙𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙢𝙨

Start from the beginning

She turned to her brother, waving off the boy as he kicked his legs around as he laughed, "Okay, Mase was... whatever that sound was. Chris, yours?"

"Honk."

"Simple," Mallory hummed, beginning hers and Christians handshake. "Elegant, classy. Gets the job done."

Mason looked slightly offended, opening his mouth to protest the two, but Mallory cut him off. "Alright, let's start off easy. First question, what is my full name."

"HEE-HAW."

"Mason?"

The boy smirked at the girl, throwing his arm behind her on the seat, "Easy. Mallory Mae Pulisic."

"Ding ding!" She cheered, making Masons eyes light up. "Next question, what is my guilty music pleasure?"

"HEE-HAW!"

"HONK!"

Mason met Mallory's eyes, practically jumping off the couch from excitement. "I was first! It's rap!"

Mallory's smile dropped, placing her face in her hands as she laughed. Christian sat up, grabbing Mallory's arm. "Honk! HONK!"

"Chris?" The girl managed to squeak out from laughter as the boy shook her arm.

"Country music! It's country music!"

Mallory gasped for air as the two boys began shouting over each other, both of them looking to her confirm who's right. Barely managing to point at Christian, the boy jumped up, doing the griddy dance. Mallory squealed as she fell back onto the couch, coughing from laughing so hard. "Mason, you should've known that!"

"You always blast old Kanye!"

Mallory glanced at him, looking at the shocked expression on his face. "Everyone, in the comments right now, tell me which you guys think is right. I openly play rap music, I hide my country music to my shower only."

"You're pulling my leg, Mally, I swear," he huffed, sitting back down beside her. "This is unfair."

"Moving on," Mallory said with a shocked expression. "What other countries did I study in while I was in college?"

"HONK!" Chris shouted. "Spain and Germany?"

Mallory shook her head, looking to Mason who looked more confused than Chris. "Spain and America?"

"I'm from America, dingbat."

"Which is why you studied there!"

The girl gaped at him, as he only smiled brightly at the camera. "You're both... so wrong. I spent two months in Spain but I studied in France.

The boys rolled their eyes at the girl, who only continued on with the questions. "Anyways, question four. What was my major in college?"

"Honk...?" Chris began after a moment of silence. "Was it music production?"

"Nope," The girl said, popping the p. "Close, though."

Mason raised his hand, looking at the girl who nodded. "Was it just media production?"

"Ding, ding, ding!" Mallory cheered, giggling as the boy jumped up from the couch.

"I'm locked up!" He bragged. "Nothing's getting past me."

"Final question of round one..." Mallory read off her phone list, glancing at the two boys. "What is my cars name?"

"HONK- HONK."

"HEE-HAW!"

"HONK!" Christian yelled, waving his arms around. "It's Harry!"

Mason, now rising to his feet again, began to yell once more, "No, it's not!"