𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙔 ➯ 𝙛𝙤𝙤𝙡

❝you make me feel
like a fool❞
➯ fool, frankie cosmos
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

ALTERNATIVE TITLE!

❝tonight, i wish i
was your boy❞
➯ tonight (i wish i was your boy), the 1975
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

NEW TWEET FROM @malpullsdiccs
OPEN IN APP?
YES           NO

barcelona simp <3
@malpullsdiccs
valentine's day fucking sucks
7:31 PM • 14 February 2022 • Twitter for iPhone
503 retweets | 602 quote tweets | 2,303 likes

VIEW REPLIES...

@user1
i thought it was your favorite holiday😭
@malpullsdiccs • replying to @user1
it was but now it sucks😭

@user2
How much y'all wanna bet that something went down between her and a***er?

@user3
be mine <3

@user4
Lol where's your boyfriend?

@bigmoneymase
Same Valentine's day sucks
@malpullsdiccs • replying to @bigmoneymase
like genuinely why is it a thing?

@user5
is that mason?

@user6
I thought her and Mase weren't friends anymore...?

@user7
i miss the mallon content😩

@father.foden
L
@malpullsdiccs • replying to @father.foden
not all of us can have two gorgeous children with the GORGEOUS becca😩

@user8
Go bother Chris
@malpullsdiccs • replying to @user8
MOTHERFUCKERS ONE OF THE BITCHES ON A DATE RN😭😭😭

@user9
we've missed active mallory😭

➥✰

MALLORY pushed the cart lazily through the aisles of Tescos with a bored expression on her face, glaring at the happy couples that walked past her. Her cart was filled with chocolates, a bottle of wine, and an assortment of ice creams and chips.

As she rounded the corner to the candy aisle, she instantly tried to back up. Mallory was staring directly at Mason who was holding a bouquet of flowers while looking at the boxes of candies. The girl felt idiotic, noting the lovelorn look on his face. Trying to back up as fast as she could, the girl didn't notice the empty cart behind her.

"Mallory?"

"Oh fuck, oh fucking shit," The girl cursed, scrambling to her feet trying to avoid the boy. Turning away from him and pulling her cart behind her, the girl hurried away from the row that he was in. "Fucking dumbass. Couldn't just walk like a normal person, could ya?!"

"Mally, stop!" Mason called, jogging to catch the girl. Once his hand reached her shoulders, the girl spun around to meet his eyes. Her cheeks were bright red, her lack of makeup making her blush even more evident. When he saw the state that she was in, Grinch pyjama pants and one of Christians old shirts paired with hot pink ugg slippers, he couldn't help but giggle.

"Stop laughing!"

But Mason was laughing to hard to answer. His hands went to his sides, holding the stitch that he felt as he tried to catch his breath, barely managing to squeak out "no."

"Mason Tony Mount!" Mallory scolded, clasping her hand to his mouth. The boy stuck his tongue out and licked her hand, making her face twist to disgust. "Oh my... child!"

The boys laughing subsided, being replaced by his simple smile. His gaze seemed to be analyzing her face, watching as she shied away into herself again. Mallory smile slightly at him, glancing at the flowers that were in his hand. Mason seemed to see where her eyes were lingering, his own widening as he jumped to explain. "It's not what you think-"

"No I don't think anything-"

"There's no one else!"

"It would be okay if there were, I told you it's none of my business-"

"They're actually for you-"

"If you're moving on, that's good for you- wait what?"

Mason sighed, trying to hide the blush creeping up his neck with his hand. "I saw your tweet... I figured something probably happened with Archer, and I dunno... I guess that I just wanted to remind you why you love... love so much, I guess. I wanted you to remember that you deserve someone who brings you flowers because you love Valentine's day."

"Why?"

"Because I'm waiting for you, Mallory," He stated, catching the girl off guard. "I'm waiting until you wake up and realize how awful he is for you. I'm waiting my turn. And when my time comes, I'm gonna help you put yourself back together. I want you to realize that I'm not going anywhere.

"You're not broken, Mallory. You just think you don't deserve someone who truly loves you. So, I'm biting my tongue, but I'm waiting," He finished, catching how Mallory's eyes watered slightly. Mason took a slight step forward, cupping Mallory's cheeks and bringing her lips to his in a short, but passionate kiss. "I've been wanting to do that for a month now. I'm sorry."

"Don't be sorry."

"Good. Because next time I see you with him, I'm gonna want to remember this."