𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙎𝙄𝙓𝙏𝙀𝙀𝙉 ➯ 𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙘𝙞𝙩 𝙖𝙛𝙛𝙖𝙞𝙧𝙨

❝look at this godforsaken
mess that you made me❞
➯ illicit affairs, taylor swift
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

TRIGGER WARNING:
toxic relationships, implications/behavior of emotional abuse. take care of yourselves <3

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

INTRODUCING...
jaden hossler... ARCHER ANGEL

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"OH, Mal, I'm so sorry."

"What's wrong?"

"Archers here."

MALLORY felt her stomach jump to her throat then fall. Mason looked at the girl, his eyes filling with worry as his gaze darted between hers and the people at the door, noticing that Ben was standing behind Valerie. "Mallory, who's Archer?"

"I think I'm gonna be sick," The brunette gasped, gagging slightly as she held her hand to her mouth. Pushing through the doorway, the girl ran to the bathroom and locked herself in it.

"Who the Hell is Archer?" Mason asked, his tone harsh. Valerie hesitated for a moment, but when she took note of his crooked tie, hair sticking in multiple directions, and the slight pink tinge of his lips she sighed deeply.

"Archer is Mally's ex-boyfriend. The one who... cheated on her, with our roommate."

Mason gritted his teeth as he pushed through the two standing in the doorway. With a soft knock at the bathroom door, his soft voice called out to the girl. "Mallory, are you alright?"

After a minute of silence, he could hear her shifting around inside the bathroom. Her jagged breathing and her quiet sobs being the only sound he heard. "Mallory, please let me in."

"No."

"Mallory, please. I want to help you."

"Leave me alone," the brunette sobbed, Masons heart breaking at how fragile the girl sounded. "I don't want you to see me like this."

Mason sighed, leaning against the door. "You're okay, Mally. How can I help you?"

"Mallory!" A new, harsh voice cut through the loud music of the party. "Mallory, I know you're here!"

Mallory's heart plummeted once more, turning and heaving into the toilet again. Her abs felt tight each time she threw up, only making her cry harder. She could hear his footsteps approaching which made her breath quicken.

"Leave her alone, man," Masons voice could quietly be heard through the door.

"Fuck off," The voice, which she assumed was Archer responded. "Mallory, let me in."

After a moment of silence, he banged on the door. "Mallory, open the door, now."

The girl took a shaky breath, trying to stop her heart from beating out of her chest. When she opened the door, her eyes met Masons concerned expression, watching the exchange between the two.

"Lory, I missed you," Archer breathed out, throwing his arms around the girl's neck. She was frozen beneath his touch, peering over Archers shoulders to make eye contact with Mason. The girl saw the confusion spreading throughout his expression, flashes of hurt and jealousy showing for a few seconds. "Please let me explain."

Mason watched, his mouth slightly ajar as she slowly nodded her head, feeling his heart plummet to the bottom of his stomach. He watched as the two reentered the bathroom, Mallory sending him one
more look before completely shutting him out.

"Mate, I'm so sorry," Ben stated tentatively, hiding slightly behind his words. "We tried to send him away. Chris even threatened to call 999."

The brunet gritted his teeth, huffing at the whole situation. "Who the fuck does he think he is?"

Valerie took a small step forward, her heart aching for the boy. "You have to understand, Arch has some sort of... hold over her. Ever since we were all freshman in college. There wasn't anything that he could do for four years that would make her leave him."

"No," Mason stated, shaking his head. "There's no way. It's not fair. I didn't even get my chance."

Ben stepped forward, placing a hand on his bicep, "Come on, man, let's go get you a drink."

"I didn't even get my chance."

KYLIE SPEAKS!
i genuinely have hurt myself with this chapter and the next one, so please forgive me