𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙍𝙏𝙔 ➯ 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙙𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙙𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙢𝙨

❝someday when you leave
         me i bet these memories
follow you around.❞
➯ wildest dreams, taylor swift
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"ARE we ready?" Mallory whispered as she turned on the camera, looking between her brother and boyfriend who sat either side of her

"ARE we ready?" Mallory whispered as she turned on the camera, looking between her brother and boyfriend who sat either side of her. "We good? Okay, hello, beautiful people!"

Mason flinched slightly at the sudden change of volume, making the other two on the couch start laughing at him. The boy rested his face in his hands, hiding his blush as Mallory kissed the side of his head, giggling at him, which only made him blush more. "I just wasn't expecting you to yell, alright?"

The trio laughed again, Mallory waving her hands in front of the camera. The two boys quieted down, Masons hand slipping to the small of her back as he rubbed circles with his thumb. "Anyways, my name is Mallory and today I am joined with...?"

"Is this when I say my name?"

"Yes, Chris."

"Oh, I'm Christian... Mallory's brother..."

"And I'm Mason Mount," The boy on her right introduced, waving his hand to the camera. "I'm the boyfriend."

Mallory couldn't help but smile as he beamed at the words, feeling comfort in his hand on her back, "Okay, everyone! Today we're doing the boyfriend versus brother challenge to see which one of these two knows me best. I'll be asking questions in three rounds, first general knowledge, then stuff Chris should definitely know, and then stuff that Mase should definitely know. Each will make their own buzzer sound and whoever gets the question right first will get a point!"

Chris sat up, leaning into the camera lens, "If I don't win, I'm kicking Mallory out of my house."

"Okay, let's get started!"

"Mason, what is your buzzer sound going to be?"

"Hee-haw," The brunet squeaked, making the girl on the couch cringe.