𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙀𝙇𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙉 ➯ 𝙩𝙖𝙡𝙠 𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧

❝can we talk later? then you
can tell me what you want.❞
➯ talk later, the vamps
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

MALLORY, still on the phone with Mason who was progressively getting drunker as the call continued, looked entirely out of place in the club. Still in her pyjamas, the brunette searched for the group of drunk soccer players.

"MALLAYYYY!"

"Mallory's here!" Reece James called, throwing his arm over the girl's shoulders. "Hi, Mallory."

The girl stumbled a little under his weight, "Hi, Reece."

"Would you like a drink?" Kai asked the girl, his German accent thicker than normal. "I've got a tab."

"I'm alright," She shrugged. "It's time all of you close your tabs. Where's Mason and Declan?"

The boys shrugged as Mallory rolled her eyes. After spending a few minutes closing all their tabs (and keeping Ben from ordering more drinks) Mallory began to search for Mason and Declan. Leaving the boys at the bar, she went to the dance floor and found the two swaying with two girls.

"Mason Mount and Declan Rice!" She shouted, pulling their attention away from their friends.

Mason quickly pushed the girl off of himself, throwing his arms out, "Mallory Mae!"

The girl rolled her eyes. "It's time to go."

"Dance with me, Mally."

"Mason, it's time to go. Your tabs are closed," She instructed, grabbing the boy's outstretched arm. Mallory grabbed Declan's hand, noticing how Mason's expression soured, "Come on, the other boys are ready."

The three made their way back to the group, grumbling to themselves about how they didn't want to leave. Once they rejoined the group, all five of the boys stumbled behind the girl. At the car, Mason shoved the others out of the way for the front seat, Declan throwing a fit about how "unfair it was."

"Why does he get to ride in the front," The boy whined as he sat on the concrete with the rest of the boys. "I'm the tallest!"

"No way man!" Kai slurred. "I'm the tallest."

"No, I am!"

"Boys!" Mallory interrupted, throwing the last of her things to the trunk. "Just... get in the car."

Mason stuck his tongue out at the boys through the window, giggling to himself as he watched them squish into the backseat of the girls small car. "Ha-ha, you have to sit together."

"Shut up, prick."

"Mallory! Dec called me a prick!"

"Well, stop acting like a prick, and maybe I wouldn't call you one!"

Mallory rolled her eyes as she shut the door after shoveling Kai's legs into the car. "Boys, please, I'm so tired."

"Sorry, mum."

"Don't call her mum," Mason slurred, "that's just weird, Chilly."