𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙔-𝙎𝙄𝙓 ➯ 𝙛𝙖𝙡𝙨𝙚 𝙜𝙤𝙙

❝the alter is my hips,
even if it's a false god❞
➯ false god, taylor swift
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

MALLORY'S head spun as she pounded another shot, cheering with her friends and the boys that had came. The burn of the whiskey made her crease her eyes, smiling stupidly as she looked for someone to bother. Ignoring the feeling of eyes burning in the back of her head, the girl turned to those around her. "Mr. Grealish!"

"Ms. Lady America!" The Birmingham boy grinned, throwing his arms over her shoulders. She grunted slightly, returning the favor. "How's my favorite American?"

"Drunk."

"That's good!" Jack shouted. "I'm drunk too! Let's dance!"

Mallory grabbed the boys hand, pulling him to the dance floor. A bright smile graced her lips as Jack spun her, pulling her body closer than she expected.

Across the room, Mason couldn't help the glare that was fixed on the back of Jacks head. The grip on his glass of sprite in his hand so tight that he thought he might shatter the glass. He watched as Mallory swayed with the other boy, gritting his teeth together from anger.

Jack leaned into the girl, dropping his head to her ear, "Is he watchin'?"

"Who?"

"Mason," He whispered. "Don't be obvious."

The girls eyes glanced over his shoulder, seeing Mason glaring daggers at the two. "Yeah."

"Good."

Giving him a confused look, Jack glanced over at the rest of the boys, who only nodded. With that confirmation, Jack pulled her off of the dance floor and towards one of the more private areas of the room. "It's part of a plan."

"To?"

"Make Mason realize that he's gonna loose you if he keeps actin' like a twit." Mallory's eyebrows furrowed, gesturing for him to continue. "He likes you, that much is obvious, but he's fucking dumb."

"I, I don't understand," She muttered. "He's done with me."

"No he's not."

"Yes he is," Mallory exclaimed, feeling a burst of pent up frustration and anger begin to rise. "He's giving up. I'm so tired of him leading me on just to pull away. If he wants me, he needs to act like it."

Jack glanced back at the boy who only continued to shoot him a glare. "Look at 'im. He's loosin' his mind thinking that you and I are about to leave 'ere alone."

"I'm still mad at him."

"As you should be."

"And I want to yell at him."

"I fully support the idea."

"And I want him to squirm a little bit more."

"I agree," Jack laughed, watching as her expression softened slightly. "He deserves it."

"He really does. Fucking idiot."