4

Warning: Sexual Content

*Leighton's POV*

"Lay Lay!" Gemma squealed, causing me to wince, running over to my best friend with open arms.

"Gem Gem!" She replied with the same enthusiasm, scooping up the three year old.

"Mommy says you come see me!" She grinned, her hands cupping Aaliyah's cheeks.

"I've missed my little Gemma Lorraine. Have you been good for mommy and Colby?" She asked, setting Gemma down so we could walk back to the car.

Gemma talked Aaliyah's ear off the entire way home, telling her about everything Aaliyah has missed, not knowing I talked to Aaliyah without her.

I unlocked the door, Gemma sitting down to pull off her shoes, Aaliyah teasing her for how much she was struggling.

"No nice! I tie hard" She frowned, wobbling a little as she tugged the sneaker off.

I left the two in the entry, walking to Colby's office where I knew he had planned to be editing today.

I knocked on the door before opening it, Colby staring at the screen, headphones on his head, not having heard me.

I walked in front of his desk, catching his attention.

He pulled his headphones off, and I smiled. "Hi"

"Hi" he smiled fondly, standing up from the chair and walking around the desk. "Aaliyah's here, right?" he asked and I nodded, Colby wrapping his arms around my waist, his hands slipping into my back pockets. "How are you feeling? Headache still?" He asked and I shrugged, nodding, wrapping my arms around his waist, my palms resting against his back. I leaned up, kissing him, going to pull away only for Colby to bring me back to his chest, deepening our kissing.

"Mm" I moaned, finally pulling away, Colby placing a few more quick pecks to my lips making me giggle. "Stop! I need to get dinner going. Gemma's going to be our worst nightmare if we don't get food in her belly" 

"She's got her Lay Lay, what's a few more minutes? You've been gone all day" He fake frowned, his hands moving up to my hips, leaning down to kiss me again.

"Cole" I accidentally moaned, Colby's hands slipping back down to my ass, squeezing. "Colby!"  

"Fine, go make dinner, but you're mine later" he murmured, placing a final kiss against my lips.

Aaliyah and Gemma helped me with dinner, Gemma running to Colby's office, dragging him out for dinner.

The four of us sat down at the table and had some small talk, and I found myself watching Colby and Gemma interact, and how happy they looked conversing, her giggles and enthusiast commentary making my stomach flutter.

When dinner was done, Colby cleaned off his plate, rinsing it before telling us he needed to go finish working, excusing himself, Gemma asking if she could join him.

"Sorry G, but my work isn't age appropriate for you" He explained, Gemma pouting.

"But.. I hang with Coco?"

"Don't you want to hang with me?" Aaliyah asked, Colby silently thanking her when Gemma agreed, Aaliyah wandering down the hall with the excited toddler.

"Are you sure you don't want to hang out with us?" I asked him, my hand tugging at his hoodie on the back of his arm, getting his attention.

"I really need to finish this and send it off to Sam"

I nodded, letting go of him, watching him walk off to the enclosed work space.

I wiped down the counters and walked over to my washer, lost in my thoughts about how Colby has been so high and low lately, tossing things into the dryer when I heard Gemma call my name.