Chapter 9: Cancun is Magical 

Start from the beginning

     "Hey kids you building a sandcastle?" We all looked up to see Jason looking down at us.

     "Yes...." I paused and thought for a minute. "Would you like to help?" I asked and saw his eyes light up.

     "I would love that. Put me to work." He smiled sitting down next to me. We all worked and laughed as some spots did amazing while others fell. Everyone else slowly started to come out and the littles joined us in building plus Flower. We asked Hailey to help but she said she just wanted to relax.

     I want to say it took about an hour to finish the castle but it looked so cool with four towers on each corner, a moat and draw bridge.

     "You all did so great! It's the perfect castle." Jason said standing back smiling. 

     "You helped to Jason. We wouldn't have been able to do it without you." I said making the smile on his face grow as he lite up.

     "Want to go swimming in the ocean?" I asked him and then looked at everyone else. They all nodded as I walked out to the water. I felt different today, more free, like all my worries were push back for today. I felt a little like my old self and honestly I felt like I was slowly slipping.

     Some of the doms joined us in the water as we splashed each other and laughed the entire time. The more time that went by the more relaxed I felt, the more I felt myself slipping. By time Ash said it was time for lunch I had slipped fully into little space which hadn't happened in months. It's like Cancun was magical and it was bring out the best in me.

Jason's POV
     Today was going fantastic, Savannah was not only letting me join in but she was including me. She happily talked to me and asked me to help with the castle, telling me exactly what she needed. When she asked me to go swimming with them my heart melted. We spend a lot of time splashing each other then the littles just dived into the waves as the came.

     I noticed Savannah seemed lighter, relaxed and dare I say happy. As the day went on I felt like she only got better.

     "Okay I think we are going to head in for lunch plus it's almost nap time." Max said picking up Ann and carrying her back to the beach.

     "I agree let's go Lily." Ben grabbed her hand and Josh fallowed with Houston.

     "They are right let's go Savvy we will come back out later." Ash said heading towards the beach however she didn't fallow.

     "Nu!" She whined causing both Ash and I to turn around in shock at her voice.

     "Excuse me?" Ash asked raising an eyebrow in warning.

     "I nu wan nap I wan wim Daddy." She splashed water towards him putting me in shock more. I had yet to ever see Savannah in little space. I looked over at Asher who was standing tall and not letting his shock show.

     "Little girl if you want to swim later I suggest you to march your little hinny to the house." He said in a stern tone point towards the house. "Cause if not we can just get a spanking and instead of coming back after your nap we can stand in time out."

     Her eyes grow wide and I could see the tears forming. "Nu Daddy I nu wan pankin."

     "Then let's go eat and then nap." He said in a calm but still stern term. She swam to him and raised her arms up for him to pick her up. He did it with ease and walked to the beach grabbing a towel and wrapping it around her. Then one around him.

     We got in and ate lunch together as a group and then all the Daddies took their littles to take naps. Today has truly started out amazing. What can I say? Cancun is magical.

Asher's POV
     She just went into little space! You could not even begin to understand how excited I am. It was so hard to be stern when all I wanted to do was scoop my little girl up and give her a million kisses all over her face tell she was a laughing mess. I just wanted to hold her and cuddle. I wanted to play with her whether it was Barbie's, coloring or even dress up. I was ecstatic that I had my little back. I just hope this wasn't a one time thing and when she decided to switch back it wouldn't be forever.

     After we ate I took her upstairs taking her swimming suit off. I paused for a second wondering how far I should push this but decided to just do it. I grabbed a pull up and helped her slide it on. Much to my pleasure she didn't even bat an eye she just willingly stepped into it. I then slide one of my shirts over her head and got us both into bed.

     "Daddy...." She whined rubbing her eyes.

     "Yes Princess?"

     "Can you read me a story?"

     I couldn't help but smile. "Of course let me go grab one I will be right back." I quickly went into the playroom and grabbed a book taking it into our room. I climbed into bed again and she quickly snuggled into my side. I started to read and made sure to use all my reading voices. We were only halfway through when she fell asleep.

     Oh please please please let her wake up still little. I needed more of my Princess. Who knew a day at the beach with our friends would bring out her little side. It is official Cancun was magical.