New inmate (Neymar x Pique)

Start from the beginning

Despite the justness to the whole concept of this situation, he had to pay. Living in a cruel world where there was no room for the right, he had to pay. It was utterly wrong; against the law. Gerard had just killed a man who had a family to go home to, a daughter to feed. But, the saddest part is, no one opposed for once and stood patiently to hear the backstory.

No one would stand with Gerard to soothe his pain, convince him to accept reality. Everyone called him a freak. But no one knew, he just needed consolation. It seemed like a great task, but in reality was just the bare minimum anyone could possibly do to try and heal a man with a broken heart.

And so, he ended up in a 10 year sentence in jail. To pay for a re-payable debt, once he'd be fine. But that couldn't be waited for; public expected him to kill more people, and from that, law enforcement takes action. That's the whole concept of law and just.

Everything had flashed before his eyes within the span of seconds. He didn't realize, until he felt his shirt soaking wet, and Neymar's head resting there, hiccuping and clutching onto his larger shirt.

Gerard took a deep breathe, trying not to loose himself from the sudden flashback. As much as it felt like a sharp javelin through the chest, he had someone else to prevent from breaking. Ironic.

- "Hey hey, enough with the crying. Let's hear you out, yeah?" Gerard held his shoulders tightly, bringing him apart from his body. Neymar nodded, wiping his tears.

- "W-Would you mind if i said this..?" Neymar queried in a small voice, almost apologetically.

- "Say it first,"

- "By first look..I-I thought you'd beat me and I-I got really scared.." Gerard cackled from the statement while Neymar blushed in embarassment, fidgeting with his fingers. He had just made himself sound so weak; puny of a man.

- "Don't worry...I don't hurt anyone until or...unless..they get on my nerves.." Gerard managed to say between his fading laughs.

- "So..friends?" Neymar's eyes lit up with a glint, as he smiled with his teeth out, his rosy cheeks portruding.

- "Friends!" Neymar confirmed, grabbing Gerard's hands and intertwining Gerard's pinky finger with his own. Gerard laughed at the childish, yet heart-felt gesture.

---

The regular bullies started to circle around Gerard, Neymar and his friends again as they tried not to create a scene. It was hard not to, specially for Gerard. And since this was becoming an everyday thing during lunch, every other inmate could see why.

- "Well well, if that isn't your little boyfriend there Gerard?" A buff, bald guy cackled and spat into Neymar's food tray, as Lionel and Marc glared. Gerard had no time to do so; he was just waiting for them to say something more nerve wracking so that he can actually break their faces today. Just one more insult and he's off. Lionel looked at Gerard and gave a small nod, as the two now faces the goons.

- "Heh, I don't think it'd hurt to share right?" Another guy said with a dirty smirk, reaching for Neymar's hand. Neymar squirmed and the next thing that the police knew was commotion from the canteen.

- "Hey, what's going on h-" Gerard and Lionel stopped, turning to the officer with bloodshot eyes; hands stained in red, their face blank and cold. The officer swallowed thickly and immediately left, noticing how intimidating of a look the duo had on.

- "The next day, you'll be down six feet under." Gerard warned, grabbing Neymar's wrist and dragging him away past the forming crowd as Lionel ans Marc followed suit.

At this point, Neymar didn't even care about the goons. He just pretended like they never existed and that would be enough. But neither of his friends, specially Gerard, could contain the anger building up while their friend got toyed in the midst of other inmates. Gerard couldn't bear that, at all.