The threat

I loved my job and dreamed of opening my own coffee shop one day. My daydream abruptly ended though when a sketchy-looking man approached me and asked me "Are you Aria Rios?"  This guy was bigger than a bear and stronger than a gorilla . One slip up and I was sure to be gone. Was I about to get kidnapped again? This couldn't be happening.

"Yes, that's me. How can I help you?" I snapped out of it. He got closer to me and I gulped. "I know about your boyfriend." He said to be with a menacing look on his face. "Sofia" I called one of the other girls "Could you take care of the register for a few minutes I will be right back. I stepped out of the bar and met this monster in a silent corner of the shop. "Look I don't know you, nor I understand what you are saying. What do you mean you know about my boyfriend?" I paused to look at him and continued "What is that even supposed to mean?" He got closer to me and I gulped I was sure he could smell the fear off of me at this point. I could feel myself shaking and goosebumps all over. Was this the part where I die? Is this the end? 

"I know that you know about his business and what he does" Now I was genuinely confused. His business? What exactly did Daegel do? "Um sorry, what? Now I'm really confused. What are you even talking about?" "Just tell that snake that I want what's mine and I will take anything to get it back."

That sent a chill down my spine and made me very scared. What did he mean he would take anything? After that, I couldn't really focus at work but is not like I could talk to anyone about it so I finished my shift and called the driver. I was mortified to walk home or even ask for a car, so much so that I asked the driver to walk me to the apartment. Thankfully he agreed and once I got to the front of the apartment I begged for Dae to be home. I was too scared to be alone at this moment, and when I saw him in the living room I ran to him and hugged him. At this point, I couldn't hold my tears back and everything came out. 

"Aria what's wrong? Are you okay? Did you get hurt?" I could see the concern on his face. "Im okay now" I said in between sobs. It looked like he wanted answers so once I was calm enough I told him everything. After I was done I looked at him and his face had dropped. When he finally met my eyes he had a look I that could freeze hell over in one second  and with an even frostier voice, he said "Aria. You need to quit."