another day

Inosuke and Tanjiro fell asleep almost instantly. Tanjiro was the first to wake up. Inosuke has his arms wrapped around the red head.

It wasn't too suffocating, and it isn't embarrassing at all. He wants to stay this way, just for a little while.

"TANJIROOOOO INOSUKE I MADE BREAKFAST!" Nezuko screaming woke Inosuke up.

Inosuke noticed his arms around Tanjiro and quickly let go.

Trying not to make it awkward Inosuke gets up and runs out the door.

Tanjiro giggles a bit because it was just so adorable how he instantly left. Wait- no you can't fall for one of your friends.

Tanjiro, Nezuko, and Inosuke are all eating pancakes.

Tanjiro's are plain with just some butter on it.

Nezuko has butter and tons of syrup piled on top.

Inosuke has no butter (he says it makes it too salty) and a shit ton of syrup with whipped cream and chocolate chips on top.

All three of them finish eating and go to the only bathroom and brush their teeth.

Yes Inosuke has his own toothbrush at the Kamado household. I mean he spends most of his time there anyway.

Tanjiro and Nezuko both also have toothbrushes at Inosukes house, but his house is so empty they rarely sleep over there.

As soon as they all are done Inosuke barrows some of Tanjiros clothes, a black (tight) turtle neck with long sleeves, and a navy blue jacket. The pants are baggy black jeans with white stars on each back pocket.

Tanjiro gets dressed in a white collared shirt with a green sweater over. Black pants that were a little flared at the ends.

Nezuko wore a pink dress with knee high socks and black flats. A white jacket and a small black purse.

As soon as all of them are done getting dressed they left to catch the next train.

As soon as they arrive at their stop, they all three get off.

Nezuko and Inosuke look at eachother and smile. Then both of them start sprinting, racing eachother to see who can make it to the mall first.

Tanjiro just smiles and walks. He loves the fact his best friend and sister get along so well. It makes life so much easier for him.

As soon as Tanjiro gets to the mall Nezuko is laughing and Inosuke is challenging her to another round.

When they walk in Kanao comes running up and hugs Nezuko.

"Hey Kanao! It's been a bit, how have you been?" Nezuko asks Kanao as they walk away from the other two.

"As soon as we step in, she's gone." Tanjiro sighs.

~•~

Hello! Next chapter I promise is going to be a long one, I just recently got a girlfriend and I want to spend time with her, but I can use my nights to write and I'm getting back into writing this.