A walk in the park

Tanjiro and the others meet up with Kanao and Aoi in the usual place, they call it the 'milk machine' because they once got three free milks from it.

Waving at them is Nezuko with Kanao and Aoi right next to her.

"Hey guys! how was your first day back?" Nezuko says as her hand falls to her side.

"It was really fun!" Said Tanjiro. "I made two new friends, this is Muichiro, he sits next to me." Tanjiro pushes Muichiro in front of him. "I also made a new friend named Inosuke! At first he was a little scary but as me and Genya talked to him I realized he just didn't talk to a lot of people."

"Inosuke? Oh we know him, he's a super weird guy." Aoi chimes in. "Shinobu found him half alive and decided to take him in, but he doesn't live in our house. He lives in an apartment building right next to here."

With Inosuke

"I really hate walking in this cramped ally way." Inosuke says as he kicks a few rocks.

He looks over and sees a huge road with little to no cars on it, and decides to take a short cut to get home.

About 30 minutes later Inosuke realizes he's completely lost. So he starts panicking a little as he looks at the nearest road sign.

West Saint Street

Inosukes eyes open wide. He has no idea where he is, so he starts running, and running, and running. Out of breath he comes across a small park, it only has a swing set and a little structure to climb on.

He decides to take a small break and sit on a swing.

A few minutes later he hears some voices, thinking he can ask for directions he leaps up from the swing.

It's Nezuko, Tanjiro, and Genya.

Realizing it's people he knows he runs to the rock wall and hides behind it.

Unfortunately for Inosuke, Tanjiro sees him running to hide.

Inosuke? What's he doing here? Didn't Kanao say he lives near the school? Tanjiro decides not to tell the other two about the hidden person.

"Hey guys-" Tanjiro stops walking, "Mind if I take a little walk alone, I uh- want to look for flowers for our family grave. Their death anniversary is coming up anyway."

Nezuko jumps, she completely forgot about the yearly visit to the grave. "I want to look for flowers too!"

"No- no I want to look for them alone this time, is that okay?"

"We always look for flowers together though!" Nezuko pouts a bit before she realizes she can invite Aoi and Kanao over to have 'girl time'.

"Actually, go ahead, take as long as you need."

Nezuko and Genya start walking away, and Tanjiro starts walking towards the swing set in the small park.

The red-head sits down on one of the two sings and looks at the rock wall hiding his new friend.

Tanjiro sighs and stretches his arms "Ahhh I wish I had someone to talk to"

Inosuke pokes his head out and makes eye contact with Tanjiro.

Tanjiro smiles and Inosuke comes out of his hiding place and walks over to the swing set.

Inosuke sits in the swing next to Tanjiro.

"How'd you know I was here?"

Tanjiro closes his eyes and tilts his head up, "A little birdie told me." Tanjiro looks at Inosuke, "Why're you here? Kanao told me you live near the school, this is near my house."

"I got lost, I was walking down a really cramped ally way and found a big empty road. Thought it was a good idea to 'take a short cut' but after a while I realized I had no idea where I was."

"If you want, I can walk you back to your house."

Tanjiro still looking at Inosuke saw his face brighten up hearing he would be able to get home tonight.

"Are you sure?!" Tanjiro nods his head.

They both stand up, and start walking to Inosukes house.