Sleep over?

The walk to Inosukes' house was a little awkward.  They both tried to break the silence, but it was no use.

Soon they come across a cat in a box. Written on the box was the words 'please adopt me' Tanjiro and Inosuke look at eachother then back at the cat.

"What should we do?" Inosuke said as he scratched his head. There was a slight pause, "I- I think I want to take it home."

Tanjiro looked at inosuke. "You want to adopt it?"

"Yeah."

Inosuke takes the cat out of the box and holds it like a little baby. The cat, of course, is meowing and scratching Inosuke, but it doesn't seem to bother him.

Tanjiro picks up the blanket inside the box and wraps it around the cat. He then picked up the box and folds it in on itself.

They walk the rest of the way in silence.

Soon enough they arrive at Inosukes house.

"Would you like to uh— come in? You walked all the way here with me, so do you want some water?"

Tanjiro considers taking Inosuke's offer, but decides to decline it, he still needs to look for flowers to make the lie he told his sister believable.

"No, I can't. I have to look for flowers and go check up on my sister. Tanjiro gives a half-hearted smile and walks away.

Another 30 minutes later, Tanjiros at his house with a few flowers he found around the park.

"I'm home." Tanjiro says as he takes off his shoes.

Nezuko comes running to Tanjiro with a clay mask and new nail polish on. "I'm having a sleepover here with Aoi and Kanao, go sleep at Zenitsu or Genya's house." Nezuko snatches the flowers out of Tanjiros hand and runs away.

With a sigh Tanjiro puts his shoes on and walked out the door.

By now it's about 5:30, and Tanjiro is walking to Zenitsus house. As soon as he gets there he knocks on the door and Mr Kuwajima(gramps) answers the door.

"Hello Mr Kuwajima, is Zenitsu here?"

"Hello Tanjiro boy, yes he's here, I'll go get him for you." Leaving the door open Kuwajima goes back inside.

Zenitsu comes out a few seconds later. "Hey Tanjiro, what's up?"

"Mind if I sleep here for the night? Nezuko and the girls said they're having a 'girls night'."

"Oh- sorry I have family over, and Kaigaku(guy who threw peaches at him) is finally back."

"Okay, that's too bad, I'll ask Genya then." Tanjiro leaves as Zenitsu shuts the door.

Genya wasn't even home, and Tanjiro didn't know where Muichiro lives, and couldn't ask Him where he lives because he broke his phone a little while ago.

Having nowhere else to go he scanned his brain for anyone, until he remembered one person. Inosuke.