Two Chelsea Boys : Part 4

Start from the beginning

No one...

"We'll start with bens words."

"Since the day I met you, I knew I loved you...you've been my smile and strength on a bad day. You keep me going after a bad match, you keep me on my toes with your beautiful personality. Your heart warms me and our beautiful growing home, you keep me laughing, smiling, happy. Most importantly you make me love life, you wake me up for training nearly every day with a smile that warms the whole house up. I wouldn't want to spend the rest of my life with anyone else, your perfect in every single way. And I will forever promise to love you, on good and bad days. My heart is your heart, my home is your home, my soul is yours, and I am yours." He said a few tears rolling down his cheeks and you tried to hold back your brewing tears.

"And now for y/n's words." The priest smiled, as many people wiped there tears away from bens speech.

"Don't get me wrong there's been rocky roads!" You started of with a joke. "But I couldn't think of anyone else I'd want to have good times with, and I wouldn't want to fight everyday with someone just to make us work other than you. You are such a kind hearted soul, so gentle, caring and selfless, you've done nothing but prove to me what being a Disney princess in a fairy tale feels like...you guide me out of my darkest times, and hold me hand smiling on the brightest of days. I'm so unbelievably lucky to have you...you love me everyday there hard and amazing times, I can't wait to have mini versions of us running around...I can't wait to love you for the rest of our lives...threw thick and thin I choose you, and I would choose you over and over again in every lifetime." You smiled drying your eyes before ruining your makeup, and Bens tears where streaming down his cheeks.

"Benjamin James do you take y/n/m/n/l/n to be your law fully wedded wife." The priest said as Ben held a box in front of you getting ready to open it.

"In the name of god I Benjamin James chillwell take you, y/n/m/n/l/n to be my wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness, and in health, until death do is part." He opened the blue box revealing a beautiful crystal Tiffany ring, it was your dream ring and the tears rolled down your cheeks as he slid the ring gently onto your finger.

"Do you y/n/l/n take Benjamin James chillwell to be your law fully wedded husband."

"In the name of god, I y/n/m/n/l/n take you, Benjamin James chillwell to be my husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness, and in health, until death do is part." You smiled as you gently placed the ring on his finger sliding it on.

"In the power invested in me, I now pronounce you
y/n/m/n/ chillwell...I now pronounce you husband and wife!" The priest said, as yours and Bens lips wobbled and tears formed in both of your eyes...you both smiled brightly as the priest smirked at you both.

"Benjamin, you may now kiss the bride!" He exclaimed as Ben dived forward his one hand landing on your waist pulling you tightly into him, his other hand landing in your hair on the back of your head securely pressing his lips tightly and passionately onto yours. Everyone erupted with excitement and cheers some with happy cries out. He pulled away with the biggest smile you'd ever seen as he lifted you up making you squeal with laughter.

"Where married!" Ben exclaimed lifting you high in the air.

"I love you so much." He said pressing another kiss to your lips.

"I love you so much!" You smiled.

@ y/n chillwell's Instagram story: Caption: Call Me Mrs Chillwell ☁️✨

Caption: Call Me Mrs Chillwell ☁️✨

@ LaurenFryer's Instagram story: Caption: My Beautiful best friends day! I've never seen such a special day, and couldn't have been more beautiful and special for the beautiful couple! I'm so happy for you both, here's to many more memories being ...

Caption: My Beautiful best friends day! I've never seen such a special day, and couldn't have been more beautiful and special for the beautiful couple! I'm so happy for you both, here's to many more memories being made ❤️

@ LaurenFryer's Instagram story: Caption: My Beautiful best friends day! I've never seen such a special day, and couldn't have been more beautiful and special for the beautiful couple! I'm so happy for you both, here's to many more memories being ...

@ Benchillwell's Instagram story
Caption: So surreal that I'm now married to the love of my life. Today couldn't have been more beautiful, thank you for agreeing to carry on doing forever with me @ y/n chillwell...I'll never get tired of hearing that❤️

After yours and Bens first dance everyone got up and danced with you both, drinks was being shared, wedding cake being passed around, loads of foods. And everyone congratulating you both you couldn't believe how lucky you was to get to marry this boy, you kept looking at him with his ring on in disbelief your now married to your soulmate. The person your going to spend the rest of your life with, you couldn't of felt more happier and nothing would ruin this for you. You was dancing with Declan as the music blared magically a round everyone who was dancing in random pairs, you saw Declan glance behind you shocked...you felt a hand on your back you turned around to your disbelief to be met with his brown eyes.

"May I have this dance?" He whispered placing a hand on yours and a hand on your waist, you gulped and looked around for Ben little did you know he was right behind you both. You looked at Ben who looked at you and shot you a reassuring smile and a nod.

He forgave mason for your sake...

"Yes." You whispered to him as his body pulled yours into his.

"You look amazing." He whispered placing the side of his head in yours whispering into your ear.

"Thank you mason." You smiled as you felt his fingers intertwine with yours as your body danced along with his.

"You missed the ceremony." You said to him.

"I thought it was best I wasn't there." He said.
"But I'm here now, and I'm staying."

"Always from now on?" You asked him quite shocked.

"Yes, Ben forgave me." He smiled softly.

"I'm happy because I've missed you." You smiled.

"Me too, but I think I've missed you more than a friend." He whispered winking at you, pressing a soft kiss to your cheek before leaving you on the dance floor...

And just like that everything came flooding back...