The lights turned off on the stage,it dramatically turned on and Mahir coughed badly when he saw who was on the stage.

"Yeh Teri bhabhi kya kr rahi h stage pr??"Mahir muttered to Kunj.

"Bhai obviously dance karegi na it's Sangeet"Kunj said.

Mahir couldn't really believe his eyes,was she really gonna dance?? because she was really shy and hadn't danced at their own wedding.He had still heard numerous times from Shruti that Bela danced amazingly,so he was now eager to see how she dances.

The music turned on and Mahir kept his eyes fixed on his wife,eager to see her dance for the very first time.

Suddenly the song was turned on and Bela started dancing with the rest of her sister in law's.

Mahir could not even blink his eyes when he saw her dancing,the way her long open hairs bounced with her each step,the way her petite waist moved on the tune,the way she twirled and danced just amazed him to no extent,he just kept gazing at his beautiful wife,whose face shone so brightly while she danced,no hesitation,no shyness,no awkwardness,it was as if she was living the moment to the fullest the way her face had a bright smile as she danced along with his sister's.She seemed to dance so naturally,every step taken so gracefully,so effortlessly,it was as if she has done it for years.

As soon as the song ended,Kunj moved towards Mahir and closed his mouth and said.

"Bhai itna bhi mat ghurro,aapki hi biwi h"Kunj said and Mahir came back into his senses and excused himself from them.

He went a lil away and was now searching for his wife who has yet again managed to make him fall for her with her gracious dance,no matter what she did he kept falling for her more deeply with each passing day,he knew this,he knew he loves her and all he wants now is for her to accept that and love him back.He wonders is there anything his wife cannot do???His eager eyes kept looking for his wife,why didn't she told him she was going to dance??and why didn't she danced with him like the other couples did??

His chain of thoughts broke when someone collided with his back and two arms immediately held his shoulder for support to not fall on the ground.Mahir immediately recognised who it was and snaked his arms around her waist and held her to not let her fall.Bela looked up and found herself staring at the hazel brown eyes of her husband,he didn't said anything and just kept staring at her face while holding her waist.She gestured him to leave her as they were at a Sangeet function and she didn't wanted anyone to witness their proximity.He didn't seemed to understand as he raised his eyebrows at her,she sighed and held his left shoulder and stood up on her own feet,Mahir still didn't removed his hold on her.

"Aap yaha kya kr rahe h??"Bela asked him,and he came out of his trance.

"Tum bht accha dance krti ho"He said ignoring her question and complimented her dance,she felt heat rush to her cheeks as his gaze was intense and also she didn't knew what his reaction was to her dance.

"Aapne dekha Mera dance?"She asked still looking down and he moved her chin up with his finger and made her look into his eyes.

"Meri nazre tumse hati hi nhi"He said and to say Bela was red by now would be an understatement,she felt shy whenever he complimented her or stared at her with such intense gaze,it created feeling she never knew she had.

"Mein jaati hu,Manya dhund rahi hogi mujhe"She said and tried to move away but could not move as his hold on her waist was firm.

He leaned closer to her and moved more closer to her left ear and whispered.

"You look gorgeous with that blush"Mahir whispered huskily in her ears and she held his kurta into her fists because of the sensation she felt in her body because of his proximity and his words.