𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧. 𝐟𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬

Start from the beginning

Rasmei's mouth gaped open seeing what was down there. This was the Vitraya Ramunong ,Tree of Soul, a secret ground where Na'vi used to communicate with their Great Mother of Nature, Eywa. That was it.... The working process after those whole three months leading them here, the trust and the worthiness of becoming one of their people.

Grace would love to take the sample from the tree and she knew Grace would have talked about it for the rest of her life.

Sitting right next to each other, Rasmei's hand behind Jake's wheelchair, lower her face down to listen to Grace with Norm beside her and Trudy have come back from whatever she was doing in the Hell's Gate. Trudy nudged Rasmei with her elbow and almost earned a hiss from the Captain when she pointed to Jake. She mouthed. ''Have you done it?''

''Yah.'' Rasmei snapped and this couldn't help the blush that suddenly heated up on her cheek when Trudy mouthed the word it was loud enough to have Jake turn around. ''You want to eat my hand, Trudy?''

''Ew no, Cap.'' Trudy teasingly glanced in between Rasmei and the man just like he slowly understood what she was referring to earlier. Grace closed her eyes and pitched at the back of her neck, slightly annoyed with the fact that her students had distracted themself from what was showing on the screen. Norm turned around just in time, Rasmei made a motion of her fingers between him and Trudy.

''What?''

''Uh uh... don't give me that look, Norm.'' Rasmei waved her finger in front of Norm's face as he moved a little before she pointed between the other pilots. He looked at Trudy, who was standing next to him with her hand on her hip, after realizing what she was trying to say. Rasmei sought an opportunity to roast her back after Jake previously revealed what truly happened between the other two. Trudy was aware of this since yesterday night, when she unexpectedly entered the bathroom and opened the door with two familiar faces staring at each other and sharing a passionate kiss to realize Jake's shirt was off his body and Rasmei sitting on top of him with her frizzy hair. She never expected that to happen but Rasmei also did not expect anyone to come in without a sound and catch her with Jake this way. She thought Norm and Grace were out for their picking sample during that night.

A playful smirk and a glance over to Trudy as she bit her lips. Jake snorted behind her, tapping on her back slightly and leaned near to whisper something before letting out a snort. ''This is ridiculous, come on, Cap.''

''She started it.'' Rasmei pointed out to Trudy who brushed her finger off and let out a playful grunt. ''You know if I find a way to roast, I'd never stop when someone started it first.''

Norm ran his hand down to his face as he was trying not to show that he was actually shy and smiled at the fact that his whole secret had been revealed right in front of Grace who was now eyes between the two couples in front of her. Letting out a deep sigh, knowing that she was in fact the one who was only single here. ''You 2 couples lover's heads, if you want to roast each of other, this isn't a place.'' Rasmei snorted and chuckled while Grace started off again with the hand on her hips. ''Grab your eco-masks and get you asses away from this small room because I don't want to hear about your sex life. Literally disgusting...''

Four continued off their work while seeing the actual 3D scan of the image. Jake interrupted Grace as she was scrolling through pictures of a bizarre arch structure. Something that they should have been looking into.

''Vitraya Ramunong , The Well of Souls. It's their most sacred place.'' Rasmei pointed out, clearly got the information from asking Neytiri. Grace pouted her lips and nodded in agreement. She moved the virtual camera, and only caught a glimpse of the interior from afar.