"Help in the sense if she needs something else,to make sure she is okay"Shivaay said and Mahir rolled his eyes at him.
_____________________

"Yrr ab Punjab jaana padega"Mahir whined as he laid down on his side of bed.

"Mujhe toh bht excitement h jaane ki,almost 4 mahine baad Punjab jaungi,aur upar se Punjabi wedding ka toh alag hi maza hota h"Bela said gushing with excitement.

"Haa weddings ki toh tum ladkiyon ko wese hi excitement hoti h, shopping krne ko milti h"Mahir said and Bela nodded her head at that.

"Mere paas toh kapde hi nhi h,kal hi shopping pr Jaana padega mujhe toh Shruti ko lekr"Bela said and Mahir gave her a are you serious look.

"Bela hamari shadi ko 4 mahine pure bhi nhi huye h,and tumhare paas itne kapde h na ki tumne aadhe se zyada toh unmein se phene bhi nhi h,itne kapde kyu khareedna?"Mahir asked.

"Arre woh shadi mein pehene wale kapde thodi h!!!haldi,mehendi,Sangeet aur shadi ke liye alag alag lehenge lene padenge mujhe toh,aapko chahiye kapde??mein aapki bhi kr du shopping??ya khud kr lenge?"Bela asked.

"Tum hi kr lena,wese bhi mujhe abhi bht kaam krna padega agar 5 din chutti maarni h toh,and mujhe wese hi inn sab mein kuch samajh nhi aata"Mahir said closing his eyes.

"Okay,good night"Bela said and she also laid down beside him.

"Mera credit card le lena tum shopping jaane se pehle"Mahir said and Bela was about to argue but just kept quiet knowing he won't give in and so just hummed in response.
______________________

After lunch Bela went shopping with Shruti.She wanted to be done with it today itself as she also wants to complete her art works before going to Punjab as they were quite important ones.

She knew she would be late and couldn't be able to prepare dinner so she just took takeaway from a restaurant they all would order at times when they wanted to eat something from outside.

"Itne saare bags??"Ishan exclaimed as he saw the number of bags Khanna brought in.

Bela sat down on the sofa and sighed,it was a crazy day,roaming around from shops to shops to get the desired things,she also had to purchase jewellery for Kritika from their family's behalf and also had to purchase a gift from her and Mahir's behalf as it didn't looked good to just give one gift on the whole family's behalf.

"Dadu,yeh dekhiye,yeh kesa rahega gift dene ke liye??"Bela asked as she opened the jewellery set,along with two other boxes.

It was an emerald green diamond set with matching earrings, diamond bangles and beautiful anklets.

"Haa yeh badiya rahega,teri choice toh Wese hi acchi h puttar"Dadu said and Bela nodded as her part was done atleast for now.

"Khana laga du mein??"Bela asked as it was 8:45 now,and usually they all sat to have dinner by 8:30pm.

"Koi zarurat nhi h,you go and freshen up,Shivaay aur Mahir kr lenge"Andy said and Bela gave a look to Mahir.

"Dad,Mahirji....

Before she could complete her sentence Andy said.

"Khana bana thodi raha h woh,sirf serve kr raha h, don't worry he can manage,right Mahir?"Andy asked playing along with his daughter in law who clearly was teasing Mahir.

"Ha ha ha very funny dad"Mahir said as his own father teamed up against his wife.

"Jaan bhujkr yeh mera mazak uda Rahi h"Mahir said and left while Bela controlled her laugh.

"Tu bhi bht badmash ho gayi h Bela"Dadu said as he chuckled and finally Bela also chuckled with him.

"Koi baat nhi Mahirji aap beth jaiye Shivaay bhaiya kr denge,mein dad ko bol dungi ki aapne bhi serve krne mein madad ki thi"Bela said as she saw Mahir opening the food from the boxes.