~RULES (READ)~

1. No NSFW (I know what the show is, but I just get uncomfortable roleplaying nsfw and also, I don't want to risk my book getting reported)

2. Censor swearing and words like ki11 (Again, don't want my book or people's comments getting reported)

3. OCs can be related to canon characters

4. Crushes are not mandatory

5. No triggering topics or topics that may make others uncomfortable (For me I don't like mentions of sh, su!cide, drvgs or abvse as they may be triggering to others who happen to read through the roleplays, and I don't like talks of pregnancy as it makes me uncomfortable, unless its just a brief mention or time skipped to after having the child.)

6. Play my crush and I play yours, this is a two way rp so don't just make it about your oc 

7. Lots of genres are welcome, other than smut. I love angst, fluff, platonic stuff, family AUs, all sorts of AUs etc.

8. Only off limits crush is Striker (I struggle playing him) 

9. If you roleplay a character feel free to roleplay with head canons you have for them. Love to see folks' head canons.

10. Wait until your OC is accepted before starting a roleplay, it's annoying if you don't wait, okay?

11. Don't make your OC OP

Favourite song? (Can be a song you like, or one from the show)

12. Also, not a rule but just want to mention Moxxie x Millie is the best ship and nobody can change my mind

13. Okay back to rules. Bully people out of rp and you will be tagged back here as a reminder. Do it again and you are muted and banned from roleplaying with me, k?

14. OC interactions are always welcome. Want your oc to interact with mine or even be friends with them. Be my guest!

15. This is helluva boss only and not hazbin hotel

16. Can't believe I have to say this, but keep your form in one comment or I will delete it. I want to keep track of all forms and can't do so as easily if you clutter that comments section with a separate comment for each part of the form. Hell I even said this in the form chapter and people are still ignoring it.

To prove you read the rules answer this question and the one hidden in the rules

Most important rule?