"you didn't even bother to tell me your gonna hang up you just hung up on me, and you took a long time to get to my room you where probably hoping i would have stopped crying so you don't have to deal with it. your a mean boyfriend." i explained to him my proof that he doesn't care for me.

"i hung up cause i was in a rush to get to you and hearing you cry breaks my heart, i took a long time cause i checked the kitchen to see if your mom was here before coming down to your room, sorry i wasn't super fast and was here within seconds that's my fault." he leaned down to me and kissed my head letting him lips linger there for a while before pulling me to his body, hugging my upper body to his stomach.

"your gonna mess up your shirt." i try pulling away from him no longer crying anymore just complaining now

"it's okay how about we don't go to school today, instead we order some food and take a nap." he said trying to get out of going to school.

"love you know you have to go to school right, i don't want you missing anymore days then you already do." i looked up up him. my chin against his stomach

"i just wanna spend time with you, your gonna make me go." he asked and pulled out his phone looking at the time

it's 8:08 and he has to be there at 8:30

"you don't have to but i'll give you something if you do." i looked up at him and smiled. reaching my right hand up and giving a little tug to his sweats he has on. pulling him a little closer to me.

"don't tease me like this please, i can't take it." he reached his hand to rest on my head

"if you go to school i won't tease you, i'll give it to you." i lightly laughed when he threw his head back slightly and let out a breath.

"ima pick your pretty ass up after i get out of school so we can go to my house for a bit, before we go get your nails done." he leaned down giving my lips a kiss before rushing to my dresser and getting another shirt, the shirt he has on is black so it's shows my makeup when he pushed my head onto his stomach.

"okay" i said and sat on my bed watching as he pulled his shirt off displaying his toned body.

my baby is so strong.

before he put the shirt he grabbed onto his body i called him over to me

"come here real quick." i told him getting excited

he walked towards me, i crawled to the end of the bed he was standing and and looked up at him.

"you look so good babe, kinda don't want you to leave me," i run my hands from the top of his chest slowly to the bottom making sure my hands run over his abs.

"your gonna get me hard." he whispered to me not bothering to move my hands off his body.

"your right you have to go, can't wait until you get out, im gonna miss you." i took my hands off his body, pressing a kiss to his abs and running my tongue to trace one.

"you have to go." i whispered up to him

"i'm going" he breaths out before putting his shirt over his head and walking out my bedroom door.

i love messing with him, but i'm also excited for him to get out of school
****
it's now 12 and i just woken up from my nap i took like an hour and 30 minutes ago.

when javon left i washed my face and just forgot about my leggings and my hair.

and i thrown in some clothes into my washer so i can at least wash a loud of clothes

i haven't even looked at any inspo for my nails so i don't know which ones i'm gonna have javon help me pick out.

usually i lower it down to at least three and he helps me pick out which ones im wanting.