Chapter 8: The Library

Room 0049 was quite large. On the left was a desk, and on the right was a large door. And there were a plethora of books!

When I opened the big door, which was most likely door 0050, I discovered it was a library! Then I heard something else. Then a tall figure appeared! It has the appearance of the Demogorgon from Stranger Things. Then I heard something shatter. It went to the left instead of toward me, which surprised me. Perhaps it was drawn to the breaking sound?

Then a piece of paper appeared out of nowhere. "Find books with a glow to figure out the code to escape this library. Get the clues for the code for the lock. You don't have to get all books when you know what the code is." Come on!

I made my way to the bookshelves on my right. On a bookshelf, I heard a sparkling sound. Yes! Only one book! *square* 7. I recall having a piece of paper with me so that I could jot down some notes. But then I realized I had nothing to write with! Perhaps there's a pen on the desk near the stairwell? I'll just get one more book before heading to my desk.

I noticed another gleaming book to my left. *triangle* 0. I then went to my desk.

Square 7, triangle 0, square 7, triangle 0, square 7, triangle 0, square 7, triangle 0.

When I got to the desk, I saw the clue paper, ink, and a quill! I scribbled triangle 0 and square 7 quickly.

It was written on the solution paper
I = *square*
II = *star*
III = *circle*
IV = *diamond*
V = *triangle*

The code is 7 _ _ _ 0.

(Time skip 'cause I'm lazy lol XD)

When I got the books I needed, I jotted down the codes. But when the entity approached, I remained silent or hid in a closet. Then I cracked the code. 79440.

So I tiptoed up the stairs to the other big door and entered the code.

I switched the number to 79440. The door has been unlocked!

I dashed into the next room, and the doors closed on their own. The entity was no longer able to catch me!

Door 0051...