Chapter 1: The Hotel

(The character's name is Vera)

I decided to investigate the rumor of a "haunted hotel". It was rumored that there were monsters living in it. However, I did not believe the claims. It is rumored that the hotel is situated in the vicinity of the woods, south of the town...

Upon arriving in the woods, I observed a bridge that led to the hotel from afar, which was indeed a reality. There was a gap between the woods and the hotel. I was curious to see what lay beneath the surface. The hotel appears to be deserted, yet very neat and no dust in sight. I then crossed the bridge.

Once I arrived at the hotel entrance, I slowly opened the door. The ambienceof the music was eerie yet tranquil. It did not appear that there were any monsters present. I then noticed a room to my left. There are photographs of individuals with their names on the right-hand side of the room. These individuals must be the predecessors of the hotel, deceased relatives of the hotel's owners, or employees of the hotel throughout the years. I then returned to the lobby and inspected further. At the end of the corridor, there is a fireplace with two couches and four elevators with drawers on each side.

I then proceeded to the first lift on my right, upon which it was indicated that only one person was permitted to enter. Subsequently, the elevator door closed and began playing music.