Chapter 6: Another Person!

Is that a gate? I noticed a shadowy figure floating when I opened the gate. It did so for a mere moment as well! Do the entities fear me? Haha! Then I saw a courtyard as I continued forward. It appears really lovely! And at last, grass appears! I went to the grass and discovered a jar containing pills. "One pill = one life," it states. So I will come back to life if I die? I then ingested five of them. I had to. My desire was not to die. I also do not feel at all like those people who get poisoned in movies. This is not poison at all, I suppose.

Then when I opened door 0045, there was the entity that appeared when I tried to hide in a closet that time! Then the room turned red. And it was raining blood. When seconds passed, the room turned back to normal.

There was someone else there when I opened door 0046! I'm not by myself anymore!

"Hi!" I said.

"Oh, another person." The girl replied.

"You're curious about the entities too?" I asked.

"Yeah."

"We can escape together if you want."

"Uhhh, sure."

I saw some blood, an arm, and a knife as we made our way to door 0048. Was it someone the stranger killed? Or did an entity do it?

The lights flickered when she opened door 0047.

The girl hid in the only closet and refused to share it with me!

A lower scream could be heard in the distance. It was drawing nearer and nearer. There was not a closet left that I could hide in! If I didn't hide, I would be killed! I hurried to the next room to hide as quickly as possible, but...

...the entity caught up to me.

It was really, really, really, REALLY LOUD.

And...I died?