Chapter 30: Secret Revealed

Sakusa was in the driver's seat of his sleek white Audi R8 with Komori in the passenger seat. It was after Sakusa's preseason training session and Komori was tapping away at his phone, texting on the group chat when Sakusa spoke up.

"So where is this place that we're going?" He asked, "You know, after we go home."

Komori hummed in thought, "I guess you could call it a place where we hang out whenever we want to and just do whatever," he answered.

Sakusa sighed as he pulled into their driveway. They then went off on their separate ways and got ready to meet the others.

Half an hour later, Sakusa had dressed in a pair of black ripped jeans and a tight black short-sleeved t-shirt. He had silver chains hooked into his belt and a pair of black and white high-top Nike sneakers.

Sakusa grabbed his bass and made his way outside through the front door, only to find Komori tapping away at his phone with his skateboard at his feet and another tucked under his arm.

Komori was wearing a pair of black cargo pants with a loose white short-sleeved t-shirt and black and white high-top Converse sneakers. His silver chain glinted around his neck, matching perfectly with his silver eyebrow peircing and his silver promise ring.

Sakusa's brows furrowed when he recognized the skateboard tucked under Komori's arm. It was a drop through board with the underside of the deck being a shiny black. There was a bright, almost-neon, royal blue outlining of a panther painted against the shiny black.

Sakusa recognized the board instantly, because it had been his board.

"Motoya," he called, "Where did you get that?" He asked lowly.

Komori looked up at Sakusa and followed his gaze to the skateboard before he chuckled, "Oh, I grabbed this from your closet," he answered nonchalantly.

Sakusa clenched his jaw, "Why?"

"Simple. The place we're going can't be accessed by a car," Komori shrugged, "And now we also get to see how rusty your skating got."

Sakusa grumbled, "Really?" He asked rhetorically as he slung the strap of his bass over his shoulder.

Komori nodded, "Mhm! Now, chill out, you're never going to fit the vibes of our crew if you're so uptight all the time."

Sakusa rolled his eyes, grabbed his skateboard from Komori and walked towards the road, "Whatever, let's just go."

Komori snickered and jogged to catch up with him, his drumsticks clattering against each other in his backpack. He ran ahead of Sakusa and hopped onto his board, quickly doing an olly off the pavement and onto the road before looking back at Sakusa.

"Come on! They're waiting!" He called.

Sakusa sighed and placed his board down in the road before he stepped onto it and pushed forward, following behind Komori.

They skated down the road with Sakusa following close behind to not lose Komori. They made it to the paved pathway off the side of the side-road hidden by the overhanging leaves of the willow tree.

They continued up the path to the massive chain-link fence in the middle of the field. Komori hoped off his board and picked it up, and Sakusa followed suit before they walked along the fence.

"Where the hell are we?" Sakusa asked.

Komori shrugged, "You'll see."

Sakusa sighed and they continued along until they came across a big hole in the chain-link fence. Sakusa grimaced when Komori climbed through the fence and reluctantly followed.

Komori led Sakusa on a narrow pathway through tall yellowing grass until a massive run-down warehouse came into view.

"Are you and your friends going to murder me?" Sakusa asked, deadpan.

Komori scoffed, "Please, we may do some questionable things, but we wouldn't do shit like that," he assured.

Sakusa nodded but frowned, "Wait, what do you mean by 'questionable things'?" He asked but paused when he heard music coming from inside the warehouse.

Komori smiled mischievously, "You'll see," he replied again as they neared the door and Komori gestured for Sakusa to be quiet, "I think they're practicing."

Sakusa was about to ask, but Komori had already stepped through the open crack in the massive warehouse doors. He quickly followed after and his eyes widened in awe as they settled on the interior of the warehouse.

However, what really caught his attention was the studio area at the back where he could see Atsumu and the others.

Atsumu was wearing short black shorts with a red cropped hoodie and black and red high-top Nike sneakers. He accessorized with a black choker and fingerless gloves.

Bokuto had on a highlighter-yellow tank-top with black cargo pants and black Adidas sneakers - his hair wasn't gelled up and it hung over his forehead into his eyes.

Akagi wore a black long-sleeved crop-top with white sleeves. He had on light skinny jeans and black and white high-top Converse sneakers.

Kuroo was wearing a white short-sleeved t-shirt with black basketball shorts and white Adidas sneakers.

Yaku had on an oversized light blue t-shirt with white shorts and white high-top Nike sneakers.

They were all positioned at the back, in what looked to be a dance studio.

Yaku clapped his hands twice, "Alright, guys, in position! One more time before Komori and Sakusa get here!" He called.

Immediately, everyone got into position facing the mirror, Bokuto and Kuroo dropping to the ground flat on their backs with Atsumu standing between and a little bit behind them, and Akagi and Yaku stepped off to either side.

Yaku pulled his phone from his pocket and clicked a few things and then suddenly the song 16 Shots by Stefflon Don came loud over a set of speakers in the corner. Then they began to dance.

(Video at the top: First group -
Blue jacket = Atsumu
Guy w/ long sleeves = Kuroo
Guy w/ short sleeves = Bokuto
Girl w/ long sleeves = Yaku
Girl w/ short sleeves = Akagi)

Sakusa couldn't break his eyes away from where he was watching them in the mirror. The movements were so smooth and fluid that it had him captivated.

Komori chuckled, "Looks like they're practicing for Friday," he stated randomly.

Sakusa was snapped out of his stupor by Komori's statement and blinked in confusion, "What's happening on Friday??" He asked.

Komori only grinned, "Oh, nothing, just a dance competition..." He answered as he pointed a hand in the direction of the studio.

Confused, Sakusa followed Komori's gaze and looked over at where he was pointing. Sakusa's eyes drifted up over the dancers and above the mirrors, and they widened at the name spray-painted onto the wall against a bright neon splash of colours.

Above the mirrors, in big black, jagged lettering with a thin white outline, was the name Manic.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Oop

Anygays, bye!!
-CrackshotReaper

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -