~ 14 ~

It was finally the 3rd and last day of VidCon

It was finally the 3rd and last day of VidCon. Peyton couldn't believe how fast it already went by. Part of her felt glad because she didn't have to worry about getting up early for the next 2 days. But she was also upset to leave the other half of her friend group again. She was most upset to leave Baylen, especially when things were starting to go her way. She knew as soon as she made it back to Indiana, she would snap back to reality.

Alissa and Peyton walked around the convention with their camera. They broke off from the group to go find D'Aydrian who had got taken away by security. "Unbelievable that I'm person they call to come get him." Peyton shook her head while chuckling.

She made it to the front where D'Aydrian was being held. "Peyton!" He yelled, waving her down.

"Hey! Quiet down!" The security guard yelled. "Are you Peyton Farmer, ma'am?" She asked, walking up to the blonde.

Peyton nodded her head, "yeah. I am." She ran her fingers through her hair. She glanced back at Alissa, shooting a confused look. "What was he doing?"

She could take the words out of the security guard's mouth. "He was running around causing ruckus. He had crowds of people yelling and disrupting everyone else." She crossed her arms.

Peyton had to fight the urge to roll her eyes. "With all respect, it's a convention. Everyone's causing noise around here and it's very hard to hear when there's at least 50 other content creators running around." She frowned. "I'll keep watch of him and make sure he doesn't do anything stupid."

The security guard stared at her for a minute with a disbelieving look. Peyton's eyebrows raised as she shrugged her shoulders. After an intense stare down, the security guard rolled her eyes. "Go ahead."

D'Aydrian lunged himself towards Peyton and began jumping around like a little kid. "Calm down!" Peyton laughed, taking the male with her back to their friends. "Thank you, ma'am."

On her way back, a group of kids ran up to her and D'Aydrian. "Peyton!" A girl with brunette hair yelled at her, rushing up to her. "Can we get a picture with you and D'Aydrian?"

Peyton smiled, "sure!" Her and D'Aydrian stood in the middle of the group, taking a photo with them.

"Thank you so much!" The girl smiled, taking the phone from her mother. "Oh! Are you and Baylen dating?!" She asked with a wide smile.

D'Aydrian looked over at Peyton, all eyes on her now. "Nothing's going on... why?" She asked while smiling wide, acting oblivious.

"Why?" She laughed, looking around with her friends. "Have you not seen Twitter?" She pulled out her phone and showed the trending hashtags.

#BaylenLevine
#PeytonFarmer
#BaylenandPeyton
#PeytonLevine

What the hell? She wondered. She grabbed the phone from her fan and pulled up the hashtags, scrolling through each one. Most of them consisted of the bracelets on her story.