~ 3 ~

Both Baylen and Peyton struggled to push the luggage cart stacked with Peyton's luggage to their room

Both Baylen and Peyton struggled to push the luggage cart stacked with Peyton's luggage to their room. She pushed while he pulled. Very productive teamwork, they must say.

They finally made it to the room, sweating more than they were in the Anaheim heat. Baylen pulled out his key card and scanned it into the door and, with a click, the door had unlocked. His hand grasped onto the metal door handle before pausing.

"What?" Peyton's head peaked around the luggage cart.

His attention slowly turned to her. "I kind of forgot to mention that it's one bed." He winced, knowing she'd be upset due to the information coming out of nowhere.

Her face instantly flushed a bright red color as she hid her face back behind the cart. Her mouth hung open, words struggling to form. She just shook her head, clearing her mind of the intrusive thoughts in her mind. She and Baylen. Sleeping in one bed. Sleeping together, but not like that. It was a lot. "It's fine." She blurted. No, she thought. It's not fine. You're a sharing a bed with Baylen. In Baylen Levine. As in childhood, best friend and crush Baylen Levine. As in the man, you just intimately stared down before Dizzy had to ruin it.

Baylen finally opened the hotel room door and helped her bring the cart in. They struggled a lot, but it was a relief when it fit. Peyton emerged from behind the cart and admired the multiple roomed suite he had got.

"I forget you're famous now." She laughed. She couldn't think of Baylen as a "rich prank youtube". Baylen Levine was the kid she made mud pies with in the backyard. It was hard to think different of the boy she'd spent her whole life with.

He shrugged his shoulder. "Yeah. Told ya I'd make it here." He gave a playful wink. Peyton rolled her eyes and made her way back over to the cart.

"Start unloading these, would you?" She asked politely. She grabbed her backpack, the lightest thing, off the cart and headed to where she assumed the bedroom was.

When she took a step in, her eyes immediately fell onto the queen sized bed. The only bed in the entire suite. Just one.

She placed her things on the ground and made her way back out to Baylen, who had already took several bags off. "Peyton. This is unbelievable." He looked down at her with his head tilted to the side.

She giggled, bringing her hand up to his face and pinched his cheek like a grandma. Baylen swatted her hand away from his face while laughing.

The two of them continued to unload the bags off the luggage cart until it was completely empty. They moved the larger suitcase into the little closet inside of the bedroom while the other bags were placed inside the closet.

🐳

Peyton laid on the smaller couch while scrolling through her phone. She looked at all the featured creators listed on the website beside her and the rest of the Benitez boys. "Oh my god, Brent Rivera will be there!"

Peyton turned over to look at Lake and Alissa, who sat together on the couch. Lake spread out and had her feet propped up on Alissa's lap. Lake crinkled her nose before laughing. "Are you serious? Isn't that dude like falling off after vine?"

Peyton nodded her head, "pretty much."

"Well, who else?" Alissa asked, now fascinated.

She continued scrolling while frowning, seeing people she either didn't know personally or people she just didn't like. "Benjamin will be there!" Peyton grinned. Ben, aka Benoftheweek, and Peyton were mutuals on all social media platforms.

"Oh em gee, really?!" Alissa sprung up. They talked a lot more than Peyton and he did. They usually snapped back and forth. Meanwhile Peyton would occasionally slide up on Ben's instagram stories with a couple emojis.

"Sometimes I feel like you like Ben more than Peej." Lake teased.

Red flush crept onto Alissa's face as she stammered over her words. "What do you mean? Me liking Peej?!" She nervously giggled.

"Everyone knows it, dude." Baylen shut the front door behind him, causing all of them to jump. The three girls' eyes looked back at Baylen, who stood there without the cart. Seems like he returned it pretty fast.

Alissa huffed, her bangs slightly blowing upward. "Well, no one brings up you and Peyton, do they?" Her mouth immediately flew over her mouth, instantly regretting what she said. Peyton's eyes immediately shot a glare at Alissa as her heart dropped down to her stomach. Lake hit her on the arm, also glaring at her.

Baylen shrugged his shoulders, a smile crept onto his face. "Dude. Ever since grade school, that's all her and I have ever heard. You start to believe it after a while." He went over to Peyton and ruffled her hair. Peyton scrunched her face as a reaction to the physical touch. "Alright, we're heading out to Walmart later. Dizzy wants to film, so Lake you've gotta come with." Lake pumped her fist, excited to go out and cause mayhem in Walmart. "Are you gonna film, Pey?"

Peyton nodded her head, "yeah, sure! Alissa, are you cool with filming?" She looked at Alissa, who responded with a thumbs up.

"Cool! Peej will be happy to see his girlfriend tagging along with us." Baylen winked, causing both Lake and Peyton to laugh. Alissa buried her face in her hands while blushing furiously. "Meet you guys down in the lobby at 2." He headed out to go find Lucas and Kyle.

"Speaking of Peej," Lake said. She sat up and pulled her legs up to her chest. Alissa turned to her. She was beetroot red. It was funny. "Have you even seen him yet?"

Alissa shook her head. "No. We haven't." The realization hit her. "I need to look nice!" She hopped up from the couch. She looked down at her black jean shorts and baggy spider man t-shirt. "This isn't presentable!"

Lake and Peyton exchanged looks while laughing at her panic. "Alissa. It's currently 1:37. You'll have time to get ready." Peyton sat up as well. "Now you guys go get ready. I'll meet you down at the lobby at 2."

Author's note; currently in class hiding this from everyone 😭😞