~ 6 ~

Today was the day

Today was the day. Today was the 1st day of VidCon. The convention spread out into 3 separate days, so their group was going to stay busy.

Peyton's eyes fluttered open, her vision blurred at first. When she was able to open her eyes fully and see, she noticed herself tangled with Baylen. How the fuck...? She thought as she looked at the pillows, now kicked to the edge of the bed. Next to her, Baylen snored, clearly still asleep. She carefully slipped out of his grasp, her face the same color as a tomato.

She checked the time on her phone. They were supposed to be at the convention at 10 AM. It was currently 7. She decided she should start getting ready. She did take forever.

Before anything, she decided to snap a picture of Baylen, who was spread out on the bed with his mouth hung open. She pulled up SnapChat and took a picture of him, laughing slyly as she posted it in her main story.

She entered the bathroom after grabbing her clothes and turned the shower water on. She examined off her matching heart bracelet before taking it off and putting it on the bathroom counter.

🐳

She came out of the bathroom with her makeup and hair done, wearing a pair of jean shorts, a sage green cropped tank top, and her white strapped Birkenstocks. She wore a white baseball cap with a green Polo Ralph Lauren logo on it. She put the heart friendship bracelet back on her wrist along with 6 other bracelets, 3 on each arm. She came out of the bathroom, now seeing Baylen dressed and putting his shoes on.

He wore a green "Frick Vape" t-shirt and black gym shorts, and was now attempting to put on a pair of white crocs over his white ankle socks. He looked up at her and smiled. "Good morning."

"Morning, sleepyhead." She teased. She looked down at her phone and checked the time. 8:05 AM. They had some time to spare before they had to meet up at the Anaheim Convention Center. "You want to go grab breakfast with the others before we head over to the convention?" She asked as she made her way over to her nightstand.

"Of course. We could go to Denny's." He suggested. Peyton let out a hum, agreeing with Baylen as she put her mic on her body. She faced away from him as she slid the wire and the microphone up her shirt, attaching it to her chest. She clamped the box to the waist of her shorts.

She faced him once again, now prepared to head out. "Let me text the others." She said with a smile.

Me
You guys down for Denny's???

Lake
Duh.

Alissa
Ofc.

Kyle
YES

PJ
sounds good

Lucas
yeah sure

DYL
yes mama 😉

PJ
ayo...

Kyle
wtf...

Me
Baylen and I are heading over there now