Secret Rings Arc: Episode 5

Previously in the adventure of the Arabian Nights, Killua freed Sinbad from his prison atop the Rukh. As promised, he informed the assassin and Shahra that the Water Blue Ring he once had is now in the possession of pirates. Later, they acquired the Blue Ring as Shahra gave him an unknown object as a last resort. Setting their sights at Pirate Storm, they were welcomed by cannonballs and heavy rain.

Eventually, Killua would face off against Captain Bemoth as the two raced off. In the end, Killua emerged victorious and obtained the Water Blue Ring. Ali Baba quickly flew to them as the Ifrit's power was growing stronger.

Now is the time put out the fire genie once and for all.
___________________________

After obtaining the means to weaken the Ifrit, it was now time to head back to the Evil Foundry. Killua and Shahra took the magic carpet and rode as fast as they could. As they reached the old castle, a massive wave of heat hit them.

"Woah! The heat is getting intense in there!"

Shahra: "The Ifrit is rapidly growing in strength. If we don't stop it, it will burn away the pages of this world."

"Then let's not waste anymore time. Time to put out this giant flame."

Off in a rush, Killua activated his Godspeed form and ran at full speed to get to the center of the castle. He didn't have time to deal with the Ma Djinns as they were fodder. The main enemy is the giant golem that resides down under. Calling upon Shahra's aid, he used Speed Break to blitz through and arrive to the center.

There, they see the Ifrit generating a lot of heat as the room temperature was rising to levels exceeding from normal.

"Sorry to keep you waiting!"

The Golem spotted them as it roared in anger.

"I didn't mean to leave you hanging, earlier. You're not still mad at me, are you? You need to learn to be more patient. Now. Ring of Water! Bring forth a mighty storm!"

Raising the Water Blue Ring up into the air, the ring glowed to his wish. Above them, a miniature storm formed as a heavy downpour washed over the Ifrit. It's power severely weakened now.

Shahra: "Killua, look! This is our chance!"

"Roger that. Time to put this thing out of commision!"

Vs Ifrit

The fire Djinn roared at them with its power now weakened. From its arms, barrels of the explosives were launched into the air. Killua ran to avoid being hit and blasted away. As he dodged the barrels, he latched onto one using his chains and swung around. Having spun it with enough force, he lunged it straight onto the Ifrit's face.

Stunned from the explosion, Killua ran up on its arms and noticed that its head was unprotected. Infusing his Wild Force energy into his fists, he unleashed a barrage of lightning quick punches before being flung back.

Being more cautious, the Ifrit fired lasers from its eyes to keep him away. Reacting quickly, the Zoldyck dodged and weaved his way past the lasers. The Golem launched more explosive barrels at him to blast Killua away. On its hands are glowing orbs that can be attacked. Taking this chance, he slashed at the orbs with his claws until the Ifrit lost its hold on the handles.

The river of molten iron rose to recharge the Ifrit while it is on standby. Killua ran on top of its arms again and made his way to the head. Charging up energy into his fist, he smashed it down as the Ifrit roared in pain. He wasn't done yet as Killua charged his palms with electricity and slammed them down. A large current of electricity shocked the Ifrit as it had trouble moving its limbs.