Rush Adventure Arc: Episode 3

Previously on Rush Adventure, Killua, Sonic, Tails and Marine went off to the nearest island just in front of Southern Island's shore. Upon arriving at Plant Kingdom, the four of them explored what the island has to offer.

As Killua and Sonic raced through the jungle like island, they encountered Ghost Rex and fought it. Taking down the robotic dinosaur, they returned back to their group where they met one of Marine's friends. They informed them that there is a machine island nearby. With their next destination set, they sailed off.

What's going to happen this time? Find out now...
___________________________

Having board the Wave Cyclone, the four of our protagonists set sail through the ocean to their next destination. The ocean air hit their faces, excitement written on them as to what awaits them. They would soon arrive at the island in front of them, and it was indeed true it was machine island.

They have arrived at Machine Labyrinth. All around them were mechanical marvels, ranging from buildings, the ground to nearly everything. Marine took in the sights as she was all giddy, followed by Tails who was astonished and analyzed the area.

Marine: "Strewth! It really IS an island of machines! Reckon you've ever seen anything like that?"

Tails: "Hmm... it looks like it's all steam powered. Very impressive!"

Marine: "Hey, what's this handle do?" The young raccoon walked up to the handle sticking out in front of her and attempted to turn it but it didn't move an inch. "It's stuck and I can't turn it."

Tails: "Marine! Watch out! That could be dangerous, so don't touch it."

Marine: "No drama, mate. No drama. Aha! 'ere's another one! But it won't budge either!"

"Any ideas on what this island is designed to do? Or what its purpose is?"

Tails: "Hmm... well, I can't tell for sure, but it seems to be some kind of steam contraption."

Sonic: "First there was the jungle, and now this island... There's a lot of weird stuff here."

Tails: "Right. And since anything could happen, we should all be extra careful."

"Right. Gotta keep our minds and senses sharp. That goes for you too, Marine.... Marine?"

The white haired hunter turned around to look for the raccoon but she was nowhere to be seen. She already ran off while they were talking.

Tails: "She's gone! Where could she have went off to?!"

Sonic: "Oh, she really IS hopeless! After all that all about being careful, too...."

"Good grief... She's going to be a real pain in the ass... Come on, we have to go find her!"

And thus began the search for Marine. Tails took flight into the sky wheras Killua and Sonic zoomed around the area leaving behind blue and azure streaks. The two speedsters used their environment to help speed up their search, such as using the metal pipes to grind on, the steam being released to lift up in the air and diving into tubes to move from one area to the next.

There were even bounce pads to maneuver around with and they took to the skies using paragliders to get an aerial view. Along their search came the discovery of iron and bronze material. The island was full of it with it being full machine, so they took some for the road.

The search would finally come to an end when the three of them spot Marine and caught up to her.

Sonic: "Marine! There you are! What did we tell you about being careful?"

Free and Wild like Lightning (Killua x Sonic the Hedgehog Series)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें