Adventure 2 Arc: Episode 5

Previously on Killua's adventure, the Sonic Team and Killua were finding out a way to find out where Eggman is hiding. They tried using Tail's Chaos Emerald but they weren't on Earth. They deduced that Eggman must've taken them into outer space.

Having picked up a transmission between Eggman and the President, they set off after the limo. With the two, Eggman was discussing for the President to join his empire, otherwise the country will be destroyed. Just in time, Killua, Sonic and Tails invaded the limo and found out where he was hiding.

Setting out for the desert, they infiltrated Eggman's base to get into a space ship. Now flying towards the space colony, their journey was just starting to get tough.
____________________________

Inside Space Colony ARK
Cannon countdown: 2 hours 11 minutes

The group managed to safely get inside the space colony, with the exception of Knuckles who went searching for the last remaining Master Emerald pieces.

"What's up with that Knucklehead anyway?! Trying to take over the shuttle? I thought we were toast for sure!" Sonic complained as he looked around. "Huh? Where did he go now?"

"He went off without us. Probably looking for those Emerald pieces." Killua chimed in.

"This place looks deserted. Dusty too!" Amy said.

"This place was shut down about 50 years ago because of a terrible accident. The first Bernoulli spherical space colony called ARK. When it was operational, it was the most advanced research center of its kind, but looking at it now..." Tails explained.

"Now it's an abandoned ARK, wouldn't you say?" Amy chimed.

"There's not much time left before Eggman fires that weapon again. We've got to hurry! Let's find the cannon and destroy it!"

"Right behind you." Tails looked over at the schematics of the space colony. "Someone designed thay weapon to be impenetrable from outside attacks. Its defense shields are super strong so we have to find a to destroy from the inside."

Tails brought out a case from his cockpit and opened it, revealing another Chaos Emerald.

"Isn't that a Chaos Emerald?" Amy asked.

"It looks like it, doesn't it? But in fact it's a fake one I created after researching the real Emerald. It has the same wavelength and properties but is less powerful than the real one. It's designed to reverse the energy field inside the Chaos Emeralds and blow up. It looks so real even a machine can't tell the difference."

"That's some smart thinking there, Tails. This could actually work in our favor." Killua nodded.

"I'll find the power supply and destroy it. Sonic and Killua, you two find the control room, okay?"

"So the plan is, we'll switch the Chaos Emerald when the machine has stopped, right?" Sonic questioned.

"That's the plan. Let's go."

The three left off to do their mission, leaving Amy in the dark.

"Not fair! You guys always leave me behind and have all the fun!" She whined as her voice echoed.

Meanwhile outside the space colony, Knuckles was met face to face with Rouge, who looked almost upset.

"Long time no see, treasure hunter. I was expecting that boy to come find me, but can't win them all I suppose. Did you find my Emeralds?"

"A funny joke. Your Emeralds? Talking to you is a waste of time. You will return what is rightfully mine."

"Fine then. If that's how you wanna play, I will take them from you!"