06 Arc: Episode 2

Previously, a new adventure has begun as the fate of the world is on the line. In a distant future, Mobius is in a state of despair as Iblis brought ruin. The Killua of that future, with his disciples Silcer and Blaze, fought to rid of Iblis but it kept coming back.

That was when Mephiles informed them he can time travel and help them. Now in the past, the three set off to fix their timeline. But it is also the day Festival of the Sun where the present Killua will attend and meet up with Sonic.

The chain of events will commence....
_______________________

The night of the festival arrived upon the kingdom of Soleanna. Fireworks lit up the night skies as lights and civilians roam the streets. A boat floated down the river as a figure waved around with a smile. This was Princess Elise, ruler of Soleanna.

As the boat stopped, Elise walked down to the center as priests awaited her

As the boat stopped, Elise walked down to the center as priests awaited her. One of the women handed her a torch that held a flame. Upon looking at it, Elise caught a glimpse of the future.

The whole world brought into flames as a monster rose from them. That monster was Iblis. She was brought back to reality when one of her maids called out to her.

Maid: "Miss Elise?"

Elise: "It... It's alright."

She bowed in front of the priests before speaking to the crowd.

Elise: "We give our thanks for the blessed flames. May we always continue to have peace. Sun of Soleanna, guide and watch over us with your eternal light..." She finished before lighting up a large torch which everyone cheered.

But the moment was ruined when missiles were shot around, causing panic. A giant airship hovered over the kingdom as mechas dropped down to the ground and terrified the civilians. A hover craft floated down in front of the princess revealing to be Eggman.

Eggman: "A pleasure to meet you at last, Princess of Soleanna. I am Dr. Eggman. I've come here to obtain the secret of the Flames of Disaster from you. And to take the miracle gems that are the key to its secret... The Chaos Emerald! Now Princess, this way please."

Elise stepped back, visibly afraid from the sudden invasion. However a saving grace appeared. A gust of wind and electricity spun around them before voices were heard.

Sonic: "My... That's a pretty snazzy performance there."

"Already crashing the party, Eggman? Talk about a buzzkill."

Elise: "You.. It can't be..." She recieved another vision, this time flashing Silver in Sonic's place.

The mechas aimed their guns and fired at Sonic and Killua. But they were too fast for them as they speedblitzed through them. Killua clawing through their metal bodies and Sonic using his speed and Homing Attack. One mecha was tipped over by their feet as it fell down.