Secret Rings Arc: Episode 2

Another adventure has just begun as a new story opened up. And quite literally as Killua has been transported to the world of the Arabian Knights thanks to Shahra, the Genie of the Ring.

After hearing about the impending danger arising, Killua accepted in helping the Genie. Arriving in the Lost Prologue, they traversed around until they met the cause of the danger, Erazor Djinn. However, the Zoldyck took the hit of Erazor's flame, resulting in his life in grave danger.

Now it is a race against the clock, to find the Seven World Rings and restore the world of the Arabian Knights.
___________________________

Not long after encountering Erazor Djinn, Killua and Shahra find their way out of the Lost Prologue. Their next move is to find King Shahryar before Erazor does. Without him, the world's story will be completely messed up.

Moving on from Lost Prologue, they arrived to Sand Oasis. It's a land that's mostly a desert, but there are small bodies of water. Near the oasis is a town not far from it. And in the distance is the Palace of the King. Wasting no time, Killua made a run for it.

Activating Godspeed, he ran through the sandy terrain, avoiding any obstacles that dare get in his way. He can tell that the evil genie is doing everything he can to stop him in his tracks. Objects manipulated by magic rose up to stop the azure speedster.

If that wasn't enough, he sent his henchmen, the Ma Djinns, to deal with Killua. But they were just fodder as they were reduced to nothing. The Fire Ma Djinns proved be a pest as they spat out flames to either burn him or block his path. But a few swipes from his chains or bolts of lightning took care of them.

With his quick thinking and instincts, he dodged multiple Spears that were thrown at him from above or when he was swinging across buildings. Thankfully, he made it to the town and ran to the Palace. Once inside, it was all too quiet and empty. No one was in sight.

"Where is he? Are we too late?" He asked as he looked around.

Nearby, a jar was shaking back and forth as it fell down and broke. The noise alerted Killua as he turned and was surprised seeing a familiar face. It was the supposed King Shahryar, but he looked exactly like Eggman.

 It was the supposed King Shahryar, but he looked exactly like Eggman

"Eggman? Don't tell me this is another one of your schemes?"

Shahryar: "What is the meaning of this? I am Shahryar, King of this land!"

"And how do I know you're not pulling my leg as usual? Answer me!" He threatened him as he brought out his claws.

Shahra: "Killua, wait! You're making a mistake! This is him. This is King Shahryar!" She protested as she got in the middle between the two.

"W-What?"

Shahryar: "Such insolence! Guards! Seize this brat at once!"

Unfortunately, no one answered his call. The halls were completely silent as they were the only ones in the room.