Rush Arc: Episode 4

Previously, the two groups continued their adventure to stop the distortion of the space time continuum. On the way, Killua, Sonic and Tails met up with Knuckles who had encountered Blaze.

Speaking of the purple feline, she, along with Cream retrieved more of the Sol Emeralds. Along the way, they met up with Amy. As their journey went by, Blaze started to open up little by little to the young rabbit.

Finally, the two groups came face to face. When Blaze spoke about doing things on her own, Killua called her out on her solitude. Before things could get heated, Blaze and Cream already left, leaving the assassin, hedgehog and fox by themselves.

What will happen now? The journey continues....
________________________

Blaze: 'Because it's been deprived of the Sol Emeralds, my world is in danger. It's also affecting this world too. I'm surprised someone actually went into action. It seemed like no one here really cared.'

Cream: "Um, I'm sorry for my brother's behavior. He's never usually this mad unless something bad happened to his friends or me."

Blaze: "It's whatever. But he should know it's my responsibility to handle. He shouldn't barge into other's problems."

Cream: "That's what made him angry. My brother, Killua, before I met him, he told me he once tried to do everything on his own. But it later hurt him. That's when he had friends to help him with his problems. How come you didn't ask him or Sonic for help?"

Blaze: "Killua and Sonic... Can you tell me what kind of people are they?"

Cream: "Them? Well... Hmm... They're like the wind and lightning!"

Blaze: 'What does that mean?' She couldn't help but smile at the girl's description of them.

Back to the adventure at hand, Blaze and Cream went ahead to Huge Crisis to search for the 6th Sol Emerald. The purple feline rushed ahead through the carriers, burning and dismantling G.U.N robots in her path. The alarms rang throughout the giant battleship, with more and more robots being deployed.

Blaze turned up the heat as she covered herself in flames and released a fiery explosion. With the robots out of the way, she came face to face with Eggman in his own Egg Hammer Fortress. Determined to get back the Sol Emerald, she wasn't playing around as she attacked relentlessly.

Eggman had trouble landing a hit on the feline due to her reflexes and agility. He took control of the battleship's cannons and fired at her. The cannonballs were launched into the air and plummeted down to the platform she stood on. Acting fast, Blaze leapt around avoiding the explosions and debris.

She attacked the cockpit not giving Eggman a chance to fight back. Conjuring up a fireball, she hurled it at him, causing his machine to explode. With a fiery kick, she knocked his Egg Mobile away, dropping the 6th Sol Emerald.

Finally exiting Huge Crisis, Blaze looked at the gems in hand with Cream right beside her.

Cream: "You've already collected six of the gems!" She clapped her hands.

Blaze: "Yes, I only need to recover one more..." 'If I recover it, everything should be fine, I hope.'

As she was lost in thought, she didn't notice Amy walking up to them.

Amy: "Hi again!"

Cream: "Amy! It's nice to see you!"

Blaze: 'Amy, was it?'