Chapter 65: Spare?

Start from the beginning

    "Mom." The young woman called out, and the woman turned her head, looking pale. Seemingly not expecting an outsider to come, Aunt Cao half-closed her eyes and looked behind Hua Jin and Pei Yan, and found that there were several tall men behind them,throwing down the chopsticks of dried vegetables, running to the young woman in three steps, stopping her and saying, "I divorced that man a long time ago, his debts outside are none of my business, you go now, or I will call the police."

    "Mom, they didn't come to ask for debts. " "The young woman pressed the woman's old hand, "This lady is an embroiderer from a big city, and she wants to ask you to weave Shu brocade."

    "Shu brocade?" The woman looked at the Hua Jin in a daze, her eyes became bright, but soon dimmed again, "I'm sorry, I haven't been in this business for years, you guys go and find someone else."

    "Hello Auntie Cao, I am an embroiderer from the Fanhua Studio, and I have been working on Shu embroidery all these years." Hua Jin noticed the look in Auntie Cao's eyes and handed her business card to her with both hands, "This time I'm sincerely asking for cooperation, I hope you will consider it."

    Auntie Cao's eyes were a little flustered, she didn't take Hua Jin's business card, instead she turned her head away, "Lan Lan, you greet the guests well, the chicken soup stew in the pot is going to dry up, I'll go and have a look."

    Seeing the back of Aunt Cao leaving in a hurry, Hua Jin sighed in her heart.

    "A few years ago, my father owed a lot of money outside. When the debtor came to the door he accidentally pushed me over, causing me to be paralysed in the lower half of my body. In order to take good care of me, my mother divorced my father, closed the cloth store, and never touched the loom again." The young woman's eyes filled with tears, "My mother stayed up all night to weave the Shu brocade, and only to get treated it as cheap goods by the neighbours, and she was disgusted by others."

    "My mother said that her ancestors Several generations were masters of Shu brocade, but when it came to my great-grandmother's generation, the loom was burned because of poor composition, and after the educated youth went to the countryside, my great-grandmother married into a poor peasant family here." The woman wiped her tears, "When I was young, my mother told me that she liked weaving very much. Grandma also said that she was very talented and would be the most outstanding Shu brocade master in the Cao family."

    "But grandma didn't know that this era doesn't need this industry anymore. No matter how talented you are, it's useless." The young woman grinned self-deprecatingly, "Come and sit."

    "In that case, why did you bring us here?" Hua Jin pushed the wheelchair into the shade of the tree, and she dragged He picked up a long bench and sat down with Pei Yan.

    The assistants and bodyguards exited the alley after making sure that there was no one else here. So the small courtyard where only the three of them were left was very quiet. Hua Jin looked at the pomegranate tree with fruit hanging in the courtyard, and wondered, is the pomegranate ripe?

    "I know she likes to weave, although the loom at home has been placed in the utility room has accumulated a thick layer of dust." The young woman hung her head and said after a long time, "In this life, she was harmed by my father for decades, and I don't want me, as a daughter, to be the second person to harm her."

    Not expecting to get this answer, Hua Jin thought that this young girl with disabled legs was disgusted with Shu brocade.

    "What I hate is not the career my mother likes, but that she has paid so much for this career without getting anything in return." The young woman looked at the brocade, "I"If you're not lying to me and the shu brocade my mom wove really has a chance to go to an international fashion conference, she'll be happy.""