CHAPTER SIXTEEN

Zacznij od początku

"Calm down, we are going to use a helicopter. So there's nothing  to worry about," her uncle replied.

"Wait uncle, your secretary looks a bit familiar. Excuse me Ma'am have we met before?" Rosé asked

"I don't think the both of you have met. This is Sima Ju she's been my secretary in Japan and she just landed yesterday, you can't possibly know her," Mr Han assured as he grabbed her niece's bag.

Sima Ju still looked kinda eerie and a bit familiar. Her long black hair was pulled back into a sleek high ponytail and her lips were tainted with red lipstick and her eyes were firece and cat like.

They walked to the elevator that took them to the helipad on the rooftop.
The uncle and niece had their nice lunch in Ulsan and chatted a little bit until they went back to Busan.

" Thank you uncle for the meal and the trip," Rosé said as she stepped out of the elevator.

"Anything for my one and only favourite niece. Now I have somewhere to be so I'll get going," he said as he left with his secretary.

Rose walked back to her office but she bumped into someone who was wearing a whit polo shirt with denims and a white mask.
She didn't pay attention to him until she opened the door to her office only to find it in a huge mess.

"Oh God what happened?" She asked herself.

"Rosé you are ba- Wha-what happened?" Nayeon asked.

"Oh no!" Rosé exclaimed as she rushed to search her messed up files only to find the most important document in the pile missing.

"The the guy in the polo shirt. Stop him,"

"What do you mean?" Nayeon asked.

"The guy in the polo shirt and white mask stop him. He took dad's contract that we are supposed to sign this weekend. Stop him before it's too late!"

"Security! security! stop that guy in the white polo shirt," Nayeon said out of breath.

The good thing was that Rosé's office was on the 7th floor and it had taken the guy some good time to reach the lobby and when security was alerted, he was still in the building.

As he made his way to the exit, security surrounded him making him turn to the back exit.
The guards started running after him with the rest of the workers oblivious of what was really happening.

The masked guy saw that he was surrounded so he thought of plan B.
He checked his pockets until he pulled out a glocker (pistol) and shot three bullets in the air causing the people in the company to fall into total chaos.
Everyone was running to a safe place giving chance to the culprit to blend in and escape.

As the culprit was running, he didn't expect that he was being watched.

"See that? There he is. Gotcha," the person said as he ran out of the room.

Outside the company, Jimin had decided to come early to surprise Rosé but what he found inside was alarming.
People were everywhere running and screaming. He was worried that something had happened to Rosé so he ran to her office but he was stopped when he bumped into the masked guy who stood up and ran towards the elevator.

"Jimin stop that guy," HaRim yelled.

Jimin wasted no time to stand and run after the guy but as he approached, the elevator closed.

"He's headed for the rooftop. Quick the stairs,"

The two men ran up the stairs and arrived on the rooftop where they were met by the masked guy and Rosé?!