CHAPTER SEVEN

Not edited 😁😁😁😁😁 expect grammatical errors.

Before that please thank you for reading my book.
Shout out to @PrettyGoldenSavage thanks for reading my book.

Love you all💜💜😘 Cherry Blossom.

Let's begin, shall we?

******************************

                 WELCOME

"Chimmy? Wha..... What's wrong?" Rosé said as Jimin led her to the car.

Their lunch had been cut short when Jimin had received a phone call from Namjoon telling him to keep Rosé close after Jungkook sending him a text saying the same.

Flashback
Rosé and Jimin were sorted enjoying each other's company when Jimin got a phone call.

"Chim! Wherever you are please leave that place and don't use your car," Monie said.

" Is there something wrong?" Jimin asked.

"Chim do not make me repeat myself. This is a command not a request," Monie said sternly.

When Jimin was returning to the table, when he saw Ha Rim observing them.

Deeper flashback
In chapter five the beginning part. That young man who was about to get his throat fed to his father's wolves is Ha Rim.

Current flashback

Rosé we need to leave like right now," Jimin told Rosé who was sipping her wine.

She was moving slowly and Jimin saw Ha Rim making eye contact with him and smirking.

He knew Ha Rim very well. He was like his dad Sun Woo Jun and the new heir to the Infinite criminal empire.

He was a sly dog who had once tried to penetrate into The Secret Service.
End of flashback

"Rosé we need to keep moving and fast,"Jimin said as he dragged Rosé to the car.

"Chimmy please you're hurting me," Rosé complained.
"I am sorry," he said loosening his grip on her.

Rosé slid her hand out of Jimin's grip when she saw the car and started running towards it.

"Rosé stop you're going to hurt yourself," Jimin said quickening his pace to catch up.

He finally caught up with her and grabbed her hand again.

"Why are we in such a hurry?" Rosé asked. "Because we..."

Before Jimin completed the sentence, the car Rosé was running to vigorously blew up sending an after shock.

Since Jimin was nearer to the car, the after force was too powerful that it pushed him and he hit the wall behind him.

It was so powerful that it hit Rosé too.

"Chimmy? Chimmy?" Were the last words he heard before he passed out.

By this time, the police had already appeared together with an ambulance.

He was quickly put on oxygen as he was being carried onto the ambulance together with Rosé.

"Soonbin please pick up the pace,"Mr Park said anxiously.