CHAPTER TEN

Hello my blossoming buddies, your homie is back from hiatus. How cool is that. Well it turns out for me not to go for hiatus again, I have to interact with other people.*my introvert a**screaming*

But as some of you know, I am 100% introvert, I can't even ask my mom for a piece of meat at the dinner table and I basically hate people, except for my beautiful readers who are called the BLOSSOMING BUDDIES,

But I'll do my best not go back so social interaction it is. But I am happy to be home and being able to update for my buddies.

Also guys as I was proof reading this book, I realized that I made a mistake.

Today, the 26th of October, 2021, I realized that's it's SOOBIN NOT SOONBIN. *Inserts Huening Kai's I'm so shocked *

To be honest I didn't know this and I have been a m.o.a since they debuted and I've just noticed it now. I am really ashamed of myself. Anywho I'm so sorry for this misunderstanding.

Ok now that that's done where were we? But I am happy to be back and thank you, you lovely reader who patiently waited for an update.

+×+×+×+×+×+×+×

After the meeting with Chairman Logan, Rosé went to grab coffee with Jimin.

"Good morning Tzuyu, I'll take the regular please,"Rosé said as she took her seat.

"Well Chim, I'm free for the rest of the day do you wanna hang out?" Rosé asked.

"Oh ok sounds good," Jimin replied.
After having their coffee, they took a stroll in the park.

"Oh look,it's the carnival. Can we go there pretty please?" Rosé asked with puppy eyes.

"Ok sure but I'll have to ride every ride with you,"Jimin said.

"Wae?" She asked.

"I'm your body guard, remember? And besides it's only me and you here,"Jimin said.

"What are you trying to mean Chim?"she asked.

"Well Eunwoo, isn't here and we don't have backup, what if let's say you're abducted while you are the rides alone?
So I have to go wherever you go. What did you you think? " Jimin asked.

"Um- nothing, let's go,"Rosé said as she grabbed his hand and led him to the ticket booth.

"What do you want to ride first?"Jimin asked.

"Ooh I want to ride the ferris wheel first,"she excitedly said.

After the ferris wheel, they tried other rides and stopped by to get cotton candy.

"Omo,please make it so big Ajeosi," she said jumping up and down.

"Woah woah woah calm down. You haven't had any sugar yet and you're already acting high. I'm starting to have second thoughts whether I should give this to you or throw it away,"Jimin said.

"No no please don't throw it away please. Ok I'll behave," Rosé said sitting down in her most lady like manner.

He handed her the candy and she took a bite but her munching was halted when she heard someone chuckling.

"What's wrong? what are you laughing at?"she asked.

He didn't say anything he just pulled out a napkin and wiped her nose and stared at her.

For quite sometime they seemed to get lost on each other's eyes until Jimin leaned closer.

Rosé didn't know what was happening, she seemed frozen to her seat.