CHAPTER SIXTEEN

Shout out to @Azalea_klover16
@waslovedbyjm and @Chipmuksarecute
For voting on the previous chapter love you loves.💜🥰😍🤩

Minjoo Corporation
10:00 hrs

"Good morning Ms Park,"

"HaRim, just call me Rosé,"

"OK Rosé, do you mind grabbing some coffee after we're done here?"

"No not at all, I think we'll be done quickly i-"

Rosé's comment was cut short when her phone suddenly rang.
Looking at the familiar caller id, a smile crept onto her face.

"Oh HaRim, I need to take this, excuse me,"she said as she left the room.

"Hey chipmunk!" The voice at the end of the line said.

"Hi Chim Chim, " she said as she smiled to herself.

"Are you free after work? Do you wanna go out for a movie or something?" He asked.

"Mmh, I might work late today so I don't think I might make it. Sorry," she says.

"I'll wait for you. What time do you expect to be done?"

"Mmh I think at around ten thirty-ish,"

"OK then, I'll be there to pick you up don't leave without me, ok?"

"OK, I'll wait, bye. I'm hanging up now," she said as she ended the call.

Today's was Chim's day off so he hadn't come to work.
She switched off her phone and went back to her office.

"You look happy any good news?" HaRim asked her as she sat back down.

"Oh it's just a friend,"

"Oh ok, so? Coffee?"

Rosé stepped out with HaRim and grabbed coffee. As she came back, she got a call from her dad.

"You wanted to see me dad?" She asked as she peeped into his office.

"Yes Roseanne come in. I need to give you something really important. Please sit down," he told her.

Her dad pulled out a red folder and placed it in front of the them.

"This is one of the last important documents I have to sign before I deep down as chairman. All the most important business men are flying to Seoul where we are holding a press conference while we sign this," he said," so I am giving you this for safe keeping until we fly to Seoul. Remember this is very important so don't lose it. I am counting on you."

Rosé assured her dad and went back to her office. She finished some work with HaRim and he also left.

"Rosé do wanna grab lunch? I'm paying," Mr Han popped out of nowhere.

"Oh uncle what are you doing here? It's lunch time already? Wow time flies when you have a lot to do," She said stretching.

"Yeah sure I feel like treating my niece to a great meal. Come on let's go," he said carrying her bag.

"What would you like to eat?"

"Umm I was in the mood of ttaebokki but now I feel like bulgogi,"she answered.

"OK I know this nice restaurant in Ulsan that has very nice bulgogi,"

"Ulsan?! What? Why are we going there? It's so far and I have to get back to work in less than an hour," she complained.